Hi Jeff, I'm a recent Physician moving to the Flint area to start my graduate training.

Asked by shaleaksb, Grand Blanc, MI Tue Mar 25, 2014

I was wondering what your opinion was of Grand Blanc, as I know this is your hometown. Also what areas in and around Flint would you recommend for a 3-4 bedroom family home, nothing too fancy, I'm not very picky. Just would like a family friendly neighboorhood, and the ability to walk/jog outside safely if possible. I'm looking to move by mid June, and I was wondering what are your typical closing times like. 1st time home owner, so feeling a little frantic, but feed up with renting. I know thats a lot, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Answers

6
Mlnlakeside, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Jan 6, 2016
Look at 5240 Warwick Woods Trail, awesome home at great price in high end sub with great access to 75 and 23 and close to hospital, shopping, movies, etc.
Jeffrey Tuff…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Grand Blanc, MI
Thu Mar 27, 2014
Hello again. Have you made any decisions on where you want to start looking? I can connect you with a great realtor that can show you homes in multiple area and find exactly what yyou are loking for. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Jeff
Epic Mortgage
810-606-1075
jeff@myepicmortgage.com
mike.wolle, , Minneapolis, MN
Thu Mar 27, 2014
This is Mike Wolle and i work for Bank of America. we have phsician home loans they may fit your needs. With as little as 5% down you can get into a house and have no mortgage insurance.

Please feel free to email me at mike.wolle@bankofamerica.com, would love to be able to help you settle in your new home.

Mike
Mikemcmartin, Home Buyer, Grand Blanc, MI
Wed Mar 26, 2014
Grand Blanc is one of the safest places to live in Michigan. If you are going to work at Genesys Hospital they have a paved walking path around the hospital grounds of several miles as well as the Genesys Athletic Club on the property.
Tue Mar 25, 2014
No problem. I would have to say that of the areas around Flint, Grand Blanc is the nicest and should offer you what you are looking for. The only other area in the county that I would say is comparable is Fenton but it is further from Flint. Grand Blanc has a lot of nice quiet neighborhoods with the atmosphere you are looking for (you won't have to look over you're shoulder when walking down the street). The schools are very highly rates which is a plus for property values as it makes the area highly desirable. There are a lot of areas in Grand Blanc that can offer you a nice home at an affordable price.A few other areas that are pretty nice and close to Flint are Davison and Swartz Creek

I have a 30 Day Guaranteed Closing program that I offer that gives all parties in the transaction some guidelines that, if followed, should allow us to close in 30 days without a problem. The first step is to get preapproved. This can be done as soon as tomorrow. There is no cost to it and it is very simple. Then we can set you up with a great realtor who can find every home that meets your particular criteria and you can start house hunting.

This is a great choice you are making as renting is just paying for a roof overhead whiule buying can be an investment that possibly offers tax breaks as well. I'd love to help you out. Give me a call when you get a moment.

Jeff
Epic Mortgage
810-606-1075
jeff@myepicmortgage.com
Shelly Masica, Agent, Grand Blanc, MI
Tue Mar 25, 2014
Hi Shaleaksb,

I am a local realtor with RE/MAX Grande in Grand Blanc and I would be happy to discuss the community and surrounding area with you. I have relocated myself several times and am very familiar with the process and am also a Certified Relocation Specialist. Please call me on my cell phone anytime and we can talk about your plans.

thank you. I look forward to speaking with you soon :)

Shelly Masica, CDPE, ABR, ePRO, SFR
RE/MAX Grande
(810) 569-7907
Shelly@ShellySOLDit.com