Hi Is it possible to get a property around 25-50 k in a good neighbourhood in las vegas? Would that be?

Asked by Max, Los Angeles, CA Fri Feb 20, 2009

good investment for the future?

Thank you for any respond!

Answers

4
Jacqulyn Ric…, , Las Vegas, NV
Mon Feb 23, 2009
I've put the link to LV Metro for you. They have some crime stats posted. As far as what is considered 'good' areas of Las Vegas and Henderson, there are quite a few desirable areas. Whitney Ranch is right on the border of Henderson and Las Vegas. Nice area, shopping,etc close by and is a few minutes from Green Valley. So you get the access to GV without the price. Were you planning on living in the property or would it be strictly a rental investment?
Max, Other Pro, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Thank you for your responds
I know that Good neighbourhood" is relative but Iam looking for "no crime" and safe area,
Where should I look in LV and henderson,what are the names of these areas?

Thank you again
;Max
Jacqulyn Ric…, , Las Vegas, NV
Sun Feb 22, 2009
There are some very nice condos and townhomes in what are considered good areas of Las Vegas and Henderson in the low 50's.
Ron Johnson, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Hello Max,

I think something close to the $50k price can be achieved. It does depend if you are talking about a single family home or a condo or townhome. I purchased a three bedroom 2 bathroom home in SE Las Vegas last month for $54,000. I am familiar with the areas that you can find a $50k or less house. The term good neighborhood is hard to determine since it is subjective. If you are looking for a newer area I know of an area where you can buy a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo built in 2004 for about $50k.

Click on the link below to read about the $54k home I just purchased.

Let me know if I can help you out further.

Ron Johnson
Elite Realty
702-595-9743