Hi, Im looking to purchase a home on land contract in the downriver michigan area, please contact me at chandler0210@gmail.com

Asked by Sara0210, 48192 Sun Mar 11, 2012

I'm looking to purchase a home in the downriver area of Michigan, I have about 6000 to put down and would like it to be aleast a three bedroom. If you can help please send me an email. Thanks

Answers

3
Jm.wash, Home Buyer, Wyandotte, MI
Thu Jan 10, 2013
I am also interested in a three bedroom home with a two car garage and basement, whether finished or unfinished on land contract, with not less than five thousand dollars to place down.

j. Washington
jm.wash@att.net
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sun Mar 11, 2012

I am sending you an email now with some Land Contracts in the downriver area. Check your email and get back to me if you need more information.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Eric Michael, Agent, Northville, MI
Sun Mar 11, 2012
I'd love to know why you'd rather do a land contract than a straight up purchase? Land contracts are expensive up front, and you'll have to get a loan eventually to pay off the balance. With rates as low as they are, it's going to be hard to beat a regular purchase.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Eric Michael
734-564-1519
Web Reference:  http://EricMichaelOnline.com