Noam Ben Zvi, Home Owner in Indianapolis, IA

Hi I would like to get recommendation about Warren - Indianapolis. especially 37th PL. Is it a good place to buy? How is the suburb ? thanks

Asked by Noam Ben Zvi, Indianapolis, IA Sat Dec 1, 2012

Answers

5
Eugenia, , Indianapolis, IN
Sun Jul 7, 2013
Jamelle Walker is a good Realtor. I would call him

info
Jamelle Walker
jamellewalker2002@yahoo.com
317-453-0917
jamellewalker.kwrealty.com

He is pretty good.

Best of luck
Kathy Sloan…, Agent, Zionsville, IN
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Hi Noam!
Shoot me a text (317)503-0532 at your convenience, so I can listen to what you are wanting in a new home and find the best location for you at the right price!

Have a great Sunday!
Kathy
Julie Barnett, Agent, Lebanon, IN
Fri Jan 4, 2013
I'm with Peter, I would recommend some other areas in the Indianapolis area than around 37th Place, but there are some good buys in that area. The problem is, you want to make sure that you can get a return on your investment and that area isn't one of the best to try to do that. The Warren Township area is a good suburban area, but you have to look for certain 'pockets' in the area. Some are safer and a better place to invest in that 37th Place.

Julie A. Barnett
Broker Associate/Realtor
Prudential Indiana Realty Group
jbarnett@prudentialindiana.com
(317) 847-0055
Tom McCollis…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Fri Dec 14, 2012
There are some good buys in Warren, the area and home, all depends on what your goals are. I know of a couple in Warren right now, that you could buy for about 30K, that are rented at 750 and 800/month in rent. You probably won't get much appreciation on your investment, but you'll generate a pretty good amount of monthly income on your money. Feel free to contact me, and let me know more specifics of what your short and long term goals are for your real estate investments are. I can then help you find properties that will be good buys and help you achieve your goals.

Tom McCollister
317-410-9709
Tom.McCollister@kw.com
Peter Knight, Agent, Fishers, IN
Sun Dec 2, 2012
There are areas I would recommend over the area around 37th Place (approx. 38th St and Post Rd), but at higher cost. There is one house for sale on 37th Place - here's the link:

http://mibor.mlxtempo.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=760733…

Peter Knight
RE/MAX
(317) 529-4178
peter.knight@remax.net