Hi, I would like to ask about 76 Hobart Place Clifton, NJ. If anyone could provide me with information on it.

Asked by Ziad Ahmed, Clifton, NJ Fri Dec 7, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3049513181-76-Hobart-Pl-Clift…

Answers

6
wmchan, Renter, Clifton, NJ
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Not really the best area of Clifton. Pretty close to city of Passaic. In a range of 1 to 10. That area is 6
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi Ziad

let me know if you would like to preview the property.
The taxes were recently reduced from $19,000 to $16,277 for this property.
What type of use did you have in mind for this property?
I have some other similar properties in the area.
Hi Andrew,

I would definitely appreciate any help on more information for this property, so if you could assist me with that. I want to use this property as a used car dealership. Do you think zoning will allow me? Thank you.
Flag Sat Dec 8, 2012
Laquita Baez, , New Jersey
Fri Dec 7, 2012
Ziad Ahmed,

The last reported taxes were for $18,465 as of 2010. And according to the tax records this commercial property does not appear to be bank owned.
Sure, my email is eag6bziadahmed@gmail.com thank you.
Flag Sat Dec 8, 2012
I am not the agent for this property but I can certainly get your inquiries answered and help you to secure this property. Can you send me your contact info so I can send you further information?
My email is lbaez@weichert.com 973.687.7095 thanks
Flag Sat Dec 8, 2012
Thanks for your help Laquita. Are you the agent for this property? I was wondering if you knew if this property could be used as a used car dealership, according to its zoning, or not. Since that is what I am planning on using it for.
Flag Fri Dec 7, 2012
Wafaa Elamir, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Fri Dec 7, 2012
Do you mean 6 Hobart Place Clifton, NJ?

Wafaa Elamir
Sales Associate
Weichert Realtors
201-887-5497
welamir@weichert.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Dec 7, 2012
Consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information...
Tania HERNAN…, Agent, BLOOMFIELD, NJ
Fri Dec 7, 2012
Hello Ziad,

I can help answer any questions you might have on that property or any other one. feel free to call me.
Tania Hernandez-Faria. weichert Realtors 862-202-9293
Thank you Tania. I would actually like to know the yearly tax of the property, and if it is bank owned or not.
Flag Fri Dec 7, 2012