Home Buying in Aurora>Question Details

haley234588, Home Buyer in New Rochelle, NY

Hi, I was looking at home prices in aurora Il, area, I see many short sales, forclosures for 25,000 to 70,000, are those areas to avoid, or is that

Asked by haley234588, New Rochelle, NY Fri Jan 10, 2014

just the price range for single family homes is that area? what are decent price range to look for, for single family homes, in this area. thankyou

Aurora is a great place to live or to own rental properties. There are currently 136 homes in Aurora under $150,000. All of the homes under $100,000 will be townhomes or condos. There are some great opportunities to own a home for less than rent. It is important to pay attention to the area while you are looking in any price range, but there are some nice areas with inexpensive homes in Aurora. If you have more questions just send me an email or give me a call and I'd be happy to answer them for you.
Hi Haley, How is New Rochelle?- I grew up there near Iona on Lester Place! Homes in Aurora run the whole range from $100,000 to a million or more. You still get what you pay for in terms of neighborhood. A home in good condition is now $150,000 and up. There are lots of town homes as well as single family homes. I specialize in helping my clients get the most for their money. Check the listings for the whole of Aurora on my website at RICKSHOMES.COM. Aurora zip codes are 80010-80018 mostly. For more specifics, feel free to contact me.
Best bet to follow the link below to see the median home price for where you are looking to move.