Home Buying in San Ramon>Question Details

skuram72, Home Buyer in 95014

Hi, I want to know how long it will take to construct a 3 bed, 3 bath around 1750 sqft single family home, 2 story from scratch in San Ramon? Thanks

Asked by skuram72, 95014 Fri Apr 25, 2014

Jennifer Fivelsdal’s answer
A builder would be in he best position to answer your question. It depends on many factors. Do you have the lot, and is it ready for the house? What type of construction and material t will be used in the construction? Will the construction workers work just on this project until completion? etc.
Typically it takes 6 - 8 months to construct a new home. You definitely should ask the builder that you are planning to purchase your home from.

Susie Kay
United Real Estate
From Dirt they can probably build your home in under 6 months. Check out http://www.bldgpros.com/ They do great work!
Hello, if you would like more information, I can give you a few builders in here San Ramon area.

I work with developers and builder, in my experience it all depends on how long it takes to get the permits with the city, and all the planning to approve.

Hope this helps! Call or email if you have any more questions, glad to help!

You should contact a few contractors and builders in that area, they would be able to answer that question best.
Just a thought...but maybe you should ask a home builder in your community?