Hi, I'm searching on Trulia for homes in Miami FL, and I'd like more information.

Asked by min-ka2003, Moscow, ID Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

23
Sherlie Jose…, , Palm Beach County, FL
Fri Jan 24, 2014
Hi, if you are interested with working to find your dream home with a buyers agent please contact me anytime at 561-502-8844. I work for you for FREE NO FEES.
amarilyscruz…, Renter, 33172
Thu Jan 23, 2014
Good morning.

I can help you with the financing of your new home.

Amarilys Cruz Machado 305-970-5116

Amarilys.Machado@CaliberHomeLoans.com
amarilyscruz…, Renter, 33172
Wed Jan 22, 2014
Call me I can help you with the financing.

Amarilys Cruz Machado 305-970-5116
Amarilys.Machado@CaliberHomeLoans.com
Edward Amoros, Agent, Hialeah, FL
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Hello Minka:

I would be more than happy to assist you with your home buying needs. I am a realtor with First Service Realty, one of the largest real estate firms in all of Florida. In order to better serve you I would like the opportunity to speak with regarding what type of home you are looking for in Miami. We'll look at types of properties, discuss your price range and financing options and where you would like to live. My office has a mortgage lender and title company so we can provide you with all the real estate services you will need. I hope to hear from you soon.

Edward Amoros
Realtor, First Service Realty
13155 SW 42nd Street, Suite 200
Miami, FL 33175
Phone: 305-551-9400
Email: edward.amoros@realliving.com
Herbert I. O…, , Miami, FL
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Hello ,

I will be gal to assit you and bring the best costumer service that you deserve.

contactame al numero 305-458-7411

atentamente,

Herbert I. Ortiz
Keller Williams Realty Premier Properties
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Please let us know what information you need re. your search in Miami.
Type of property, location, proximity to beaches or major roads/employment, budget etc. -
would be helpful! Then, concentrate on where you'd like to buy - and work with an agent
who specializes in the area you are looking in.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc. - Florida
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Ruben Dubuc, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Jan 18, 2014
Privet Min-ka,

My name is Ruben Dubuc with Realty World Executive. In order to better assist you, I need you to please let me know how many people are planning to move with you? Will you have any pets? are you interested in a house with pool or an apartment / flat In a high rise with ocean view or access, and with how many bedrooms and bathrooms? What is your budget? Are you seeking financing with a banking institution here in the U.S. or will you be purchasing with cash? Would you be interested in purchasing an opportunity through the weekly court auctions?

Please reply to dubucra@gmail.com to further assist you with your housing needs. You can also add me on whatsapp. 1+ 786-333-1804.

Click in this link to be one of the first to preview this Miami Hot Prioerty that has not been listed on the MLS yet! It is a 5 bedroom 6 bath home in Coconut Grove near fine restaurants, shopping, and the yacht club.
Olga Monson, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jan 15, 2014
Please, call me if you are still looking.

Olga Monson
Decorus Realty
Direct Cellular:(954) 512 3044
http://www.OlgaMonson.com
http://www.OlgaMonson.ru
Christiam Z…, Agent, Hollywood, FL
Wed Jan 15, 2014
I can help you find a Property in Miami-Dade any area, call me at 305-297-9281 Christiam Zevallos
MIAMI BEST PROPERTIES, INC.

Thanks.
amarilyscruz…, Renter, 33172
Tue Jan 14, 2014
I can help you get prequalified for a home loan.

Please call me.

Amarilys Machado
305-970-5116
Amarilys.Machado@CaliberHomeLoans.com

Hope to hear from you soon
Manuel Linar…, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
If you would like to do some searching on-the-go, I have a complimentary mobile app that is easy to use AND is updated in real-time with information on the MLS (which is the database that all realtors in South Florida use)

Text K6M to 87778 for a link to download for free.

Would you rather search on a desktop or laptop? If so, you can use my client search page which also works with the MLS.

The link to that page is MyFreePropertySearch.sef.mlxchange.com

There is no charge for any of these tools and email information will only be used for your log-in purposes. In other words, you will not receive any offers or spam for using any of these resources.

Happy Hunting!

Manny Linares
Prestige International Realty
(786) 277-8425
MannyL@PrestigeIntlRealty.com
Herbert I. O…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hi there ,
I'll be glad to help you.
And I have a great tool so you can star looking great Real Estate opportunities on my market area.

best reagards,
HELLO,

DO YOU NEED A LOAN?? IF YES GET BACK TO US TODAY WITH THIS EMAIL (jamesloanlender12@hotmail.co.uk) AND ALSO FILL THIS INFORMATION'S BELOW SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE LOAN TRANSFER.

YOUR FULL NAME:

AMOUNT NEEDED AS A LOAN:

DURATIONS:

COUNTRY:

YOUR PHONE NUMBER:

I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

THANKS.
JAMES TOM
Flag Sat Jan 18, 2014
marc jablon, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
If you pick out a Miami real estate agent with whom you'd like to work, go to that agent's website and log on. You will find every home that is available for rent or for sale.

Or, tell your Miami real estate agent what you have in mind: do you want a condo / single family/townhouse? How many beds and baths? Do you want to be near the water or far from the water? What amenities do you need (pool, garage, gate, gym, etc) and what is the price range you would like to be in?

With that information, your realtor in Miami will be able to send you a list of currently available properties that may work for you.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Herbert I. O…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hello , I'll be more than happy to assist you.
Please , feel free to contact me so I will share some tools to find great opportunities.
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
You do not have to search on Trulia for homes in Miami, you can instead contact me so that I may do the search for you. Real Estate websites are often out of date and you need a Realtor to provide you with the current inventory. Please visit my profile and choose to contact me so that I may further assist you. Thank you.
florence fra…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hello min-ka2003,

We are here to help you in all your search for a home in Miami, Fl.
I'm ready to assist you , please feel free to give us a call or send me an email with the
deatails of what is it that you want.

Florence Frantoff
Realty World Center
Miami, Florida

786-412-4404
florencehomes@me.com
Carmen Rodri…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
I'd be glad to assist you in real estate purchases in Miami, FL or anywhere throughout the US or world for that matter. I can be reached at: myrealtoriscr@yahoo.com
Christopher.…, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Please call/text me the address or MLS # and I will return with pictures, information and data not found on Tulia. 305-401-1587
Jacqueline N…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hi. Welcome.
Miami is a diverse city. Is there a particular area you are interested in? If not we can start by points of interests or places you would like near, housing and community specifications. Please contact me for further information.
Jackie Nurse
305-609-1232
Nursejackiehomes@gmail.com
Sherlie Jose…, , Palm Beach County, FL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Please contact me at 5615028844.
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hello My Name is Anthony And My Offices Are in Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, And Bal Harbor Areas That I Would Highly Reccomend For You,, I Would Very Much Like To Help You In Find A Home in Miami That Is Comfortable For You
Please Give Me A Call At 305-300-8540
Roberto Marq…, Agent, MIAMI, FL
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Hi there,

Congrats and this is a great opportunity to invest or to move in a home in USA. To start I have some questions:
1) What kind of property are you looking for? Condo, Townhouse, Single families or Any?
2) Would you like new properties or used?
3) Any neighborhood in special?
4) Purchase price?
5) Will be investment property or you will live in it?

Let me know if I can help you with all this and we can start working right away.

Roberto Marquez
Florida Realty of Miami
786-256-5213
marquezloan@hotmail.com
Pablo Torres, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Jan 12, 2014

Congratulations on taking the big first step.

Go ahead and call me tomorrow, I can help you in finding a home.

Pablo Torres, MBA
AF Realty, LLC
786-205-6988
pabtorres@aol.com
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com