Hi, I'm looking for a 2 bedroom condo in Chicago preferably near public transportation. Is it possible to have something decent for 50k? Thanks

Asked by tsom1981, Fort Collins, CO Thu Aug 15, 2013

Answers

16
, ,
Fri Nov 15, 2013
For mortgage help, call or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 415-5626.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Dear Home Buyer,

The areas you can do this and mayb, maybe be able to get a one bedroom is in Edgewater and Rogers Park.
Cecil Sabu, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
You could do something small like a studio/1BR around Skokie for a small investment (around 50-100K). The yellow line runs up to that area and easily connects you to the loop.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
rent is my advice.. the question showis your lack of familiarity with housing
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
These properties do exist - It's all a function of where you want to live and what locations are convenient for you and your family.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
It depends on your definition of 'decent' and where you want it to be located. It's a big city.
RASHAD CARMI…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Give our office a call or our broker will contact you, 7 days a week, we are open
http://www.myaffordablehomes.com
312 878 4474
Jeffrey Olic…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 15, 2013
This is very subjective as what decent is. I do think there are some options available but you also have to define which areas you would prefer to live in. Depending on the areas you choose it might be easier or more challenging.
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 15, 2013
I will e-mail you right before the move to Chicago. Thanks I saved your email
Flag Thu Aug 15, 2013
Cristian Gar…, Agent, berwyn, IL
Thu Aug 15, 2013
There's a lot to choose from out there, any agent would be more than happy to assist you finding a condo.
Dirk Gould, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 15, 2013
There are some options out there in your price range. However, it depends on what you consider "decent". Many of us would be happy to help you, but we need to know much more about you and what exactly you want.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 15, 2013
There are a lot of options out there. Get in touch with a Realtor. They can help.
Jacqueline S…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 15, 2013
Can you give a few more details as to what you need and want. Something decent for $50K is hard in Chicago.
Luke Wojcik, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 15, 2013
Really depends on the area here in Chicago.
Tanya Ess-Yo…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Thu Aug 15, 2013
It's possible to find something decent in any price range, it just depends on your definition of decent lol. See the provide link below to contact a local Re/Max real estate agent in your area to better assist you. Also inquire about recommended lenders. You never know, you could end up being able to afford a 100K home! Hope this helps and make it a great day.