Hi, I'm looking for SFR pocket listing in Beverly Hills, CA up to 3.5mil and in Hollywood Hills, CA up to 4mil. I'll appreciate ur

Asked by Mystoura Afolabi, Beverly Hills, CA Tue Nov 16, 2010

respons. Thanks

Answers

7
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Fri Mar 23, 2012
Dear Misty,
We do have pocket listings in Beverly Hills that are emailed to me via my company website. You do not mention that you are a Realtor that would assit you in your search. You want Agents with listings to send you their pockets..correct?
Jennifer Liao, , Encino, CA
Sat Mar 10, 2012
Lets get together first check the active listing, then if some properties not on the market, we can ask the owners if they are willing to sell.
Shawn Poureb…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Nov 17, 2010
Hi Dear, I'll be happy to show you some pocket listings if I have more information of what exactly you are looking for. The truth about pocket listing is most of them are over priced, if the property isn't listed with a broker and it wasn't advertised aggressively most probably the owner isn't motivated to sell or they just want to see what they can get for their property or if someone was willing to pay their over priced amount they might sell. Other than that there is no reason not to get the most and best exposure for their property by listing it.
Please feel free to call me.
Shawn Pourebrahim
213-926-1776
Richard "RJ"…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Nov 17, 2010
Hello Misty,
If you are not represented and I was to be your buyer agent for the transaction if I could introduce you to the right "pocket" please give me a call. I have a number of Pocket Listings that I could direct you too, the only thing is they are not MY listings, so I would have to rep you to give you details.

Since you are ok with Hollywood Hills, I will assume you are ok with Beverly Hills Post Office. Let me know... I know of some hot properties. Thanks.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Steve Richar…, , Los Angeles, CA
Wed Nov 17, 2010
I have a pocket in Hollywood Hills email if you are interested. srichardson@stonebridgereg.com.
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Tue Nov 16, 2010
I don't think you're going to get any agents to post a pocket listing on Trulia.

What kind of unique property are you looking for that's not currently listed in the MLS? What are your specifications for the home? Min. Sqft, bedroom count, lot size, views, particular zip code required?

Shoot me an email directly, I won't look back for answers to this same post on Trulia.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Hi there Misty, I would be happy to pintnyou in the right direction. Not sure what you are looking for apart from SFR pocket listing.
If you drop me a line form my site I would be happy to help you

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
First Team Real Estate