Hi I'm from Singapore and considering moving to West Sacramento in early next year. I have no idea on property market in USA.

Asked by jpotteman, Tucson, AZ Wed Jul 11, 2012

We may be want living in USA for 8 -10 years. If I buy a home,
1) what kind of information that the builder/developer wants from me as a foreign investor?
2) how much deposit that I have to put it so that my loan can be process easily by the bank
3) will it be easy for me to sell or rent out the property in future?
4) will there be any other cost beside the purchase price?

Answers

3
Tanya Aguile…, Agent, West Sacramento, CA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
I know it is scary moving to a new area but West Sacramento in my opinion would be the only place I would want to live in the Sacramento area. Having the internet is fabulous for learning about the homes available it shows pictures of the homes and the neighborhoods. Having an agent send you listings while you are still in Singapore will help you narrow down what you are looking for and what your not looking for so the process is easier once you arrive in the states. Your deposit usually is from 1%-3% of the offered purchase price. The cost of the purchase usually can run about 3%-4% of the purchase price which usually depending on the property and your offer if we would ask the sellers to contribute that amount to you. You definately will not have a problem renting the home out in the future or sell it West Sacramento is the most desirable and centrally location place in our area. If you would me to help you with your search and proccess of purchasing please call or email me I would be more than happy to help you.

Tanya Aguilera
916-206-9016
tanya@golyon.com
http://www.tanyaaguilera.com
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Thanks Jim good looking out! My Hero!
James Piatt, Agent, West Sacramento, CA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
As you may know, your message is very much like many of the scams we get. Also it originates from Tucson, AZ, not Singapore. So I will decline to answer your question for now. Tanya has answered your question very well, if you are for real.