Hi,I'm an ovearseas real estate invastor,I'm thinking about investing in Panama city beach Florida,however

Asked by Dror Noama, Sun Aug 17, 2008

I'm not 100%
sure a bout it ,please give your opinions on it,I will concidere any place in the states such as miami, texas, alabama, etc.. each advice will be most appriciated. I have 500k in cash

Answers

2
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Aug 17, 2008
Dror,

There are many reasons to consider Florida as your destination. The sarasota/ Venice area is one that has been recognized among the "Top places to relocate" and "Top places to retire."

This destinction is based on climate, safety, employment, educational opportunity, beaches, and social and cultural opportunity. It is a location that for many years has appealed to northern winter time visitors and now its appeal is extending worldwide. The local market has seen a tremendous influs of foreign buyers from Canada, U.K. and Europe.

This location is one that should be strongly considered.

Please let us know if we can answer any specific questions you might have.

The "Eckler Team"
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Vicky Chrisn…, , 20176
Sun Aug 17, 2008
With such a wide range of target markets, I don't know how to help you compare. I work in Northern Virginia, outside DC. We've had a dip in our market, but our local economy here is so solid, long term it's ALWAYS a great place to own property. Florida is a mess right now. I know some good agents there, if you'd like to talk to them - email me and I will send you a list vchrisner@kw.com
Web Reference:  http://www.VickyChrisner.com