Home Buying in Middletown>Question Details

Chris Pricke…, Real Estate Pro in Anthem, AZ

Hi, I'm a Realtor in AZ with a client relocating to the Middletown/Bear/Newark area.He needs an agent. Any suggestions?

Asked by Chris Prickett, Anthem, AZ Wed Nov 28, 2012

Specifically, I'd like to know your volume, years of experience, designations, etc. Thank you!

Look for an agent who has lived in Delaware for his/her whole life. Look for an agent who is available full time, but has a lower volume so that he/she can spend the necessary time with your buyers. Look for an agent who normally finds a buyer a house within a few days. Find an agent who answers their phone on the first call and promptly replys to e-mails and text messages. Just for good measure find an agent who was selected as Five Star Real Estate Agent (top 6%) by his/her clients, peers and industry experts for 2010, 2011 and 2012.

Joe Artysiewicz.
Remax Sunvest Realty
The Prickett Group,

We would love to help your client who is relocating to our area. We have been in the business for over 9 years. I would invite you to visit our website to get aquainted with us or email me directly for any information that you may want to know about our team here in Delaware. Our website is http://www.delawarehomegallery.com and my direct email is nancymorris@delawarehomegallery.com

Thank you for your consideration and we would love to take good care of your client!!

Nancy Morris
Thanks all! Let me digest this info and I'll be in contact.
Would be happy to help! I do a lot of relocation work. Check out my testimonials, they speak for themselves. Proven track record, 60 plus transactions so far this year. I know the area very well. I enjoy working with Buyers and make it fun! Would happy to speak to you more about it to see if I would be a good fit for your clients! Would love the opportunity!
We always do at least 50+ deals a year, in business over 30 years, and have sold over 2,000 homes. I have every experience you can name, being named Realtor of the Year twice.
Naturally you will want to do some homework to make sure that your client actually gets sold and you get paid. We have dealt with agents across the country on a regular basis in referrals. While you are outside of Phoenix, we have regularly intereacted with several top agents there - Monique Walker at 480 682-5022, or Don Aldrich at 480 355-3500. Give them a call to get actual references for our services - from people who you might even know in your area. We are service oriented, and will get the job done well for you. Please call Bert Green at 302 479-7700 ext 113, or bgreen@bertgreenassoc.com. I look forward to speaking with you.
I'd be happy to work with them. I've only been licensed for four years, but I've worked in the industry for an additional 10 years (as a loan officer for eight, and negotiating short sales for a real estate attorney for two).

I'm one class away from completing my GRI. I've closed 18 transactions this year. I'm just busy enough to be great at what I do and still have time to answer my phone and/or return calls quickly. :)
Absolutely. Give me a call or email. Saundra Wright 302-354-6993, saundrawright@kw.com. Thank you!
Hi and thank you for the possible referral. Our team has been selling 40-50 homes per year for the past 8 years with a total annual volume around 10-12 Mil. Please visit our website at http://www.JohnLuca.com for more info on our business and service. I would be happy to work with your client. Please call me at 302-740-5872 as I would look forward to you interviewing me on behalf of your client. thanks again, John
Associate Broker, doing real estate in this county for 22 years.
Happy to help out email homedelaware@earthlink.net. Phone 302-479-7776.