Joe, Home Buyer in Corona, CA

Hi, I just want to know which communities in the 92508 area code are more desirable with newer homes and and don't have any HOA's?

Asked by Joe, Corona, CA Tue Mar 6, 2012

Orangecrest has many desirable neighborhoods within its borders. "Orangecrest Country" is just off of Trautwein and offers great homes ranging from 2,000 to about 4,200sf. This neighborhood is centrally located in Orangecrest and is near a Orange Terrace a Community Park.
Hello Joe, You want to think of the Woodcrest area due to the fact that Orangecrest has homes that are HOA. I am very familiar with the area and would be more than honored to assist you with homes of interest and all. However, there are a few other areas that are non- HOA and I can definitely send or show you some properties. Please feel free to contact me at (951)358 9906. Have a great weekend.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 30, 2013
Hi Joe!

Yes there are mostly newer homes in the Woodcrest area of 92508. Some do not have hoa's. Something that also is an asset for this neighborhood is that they have excellent schools. John F. Kennedy for instance is an elementary school that is ranked 9 out of 10. Give me a call and I can help you find the perfect home!

The Homefinding Center
Michelle Longnaker
Check out this home. http://www.9283millionairelane.com. Sneak peek! Going on MLS tomorrow!
Hello Joe,
We just bought our house in Orangecrest last year..We looked at properties for while before buying our new home....From a buyer point of view...the homes are large and beautiful...Yes most of the homes that were built in 2003-2006 will have Mello Roos in the range of $4000.00+ per yer and the HOA's are fairly low..We pay $25.00 per month. And being that we were looking in the area for 4 months I can pretty much inform you on what to expect. We love our new home and the area. This is a great area of Riverside to live and I bet my bottom dollar you'll love as well!

Dominique Tanks
Toltec Realty
(951) 254-2076

Hello Joe,

I am a resident and very active Real Estate Agent in the 92508 area. I was the #1 Buyer Agent in 2011 for Orangecrest and have sold many homes in the different neighborhoods of the community over the last few years. My Real Estate Office sells more homes in the area than any other.
Besides HOA's you will want to know about the high taxes and which pockets have them and which one's do not. I can help you with information for both of these and help you find a great home in this very desirable location as I have for many others.

John Shackelford
Prudential California Realty
Hello Joe,
Most of, but not all of 92508 will be newer homes, built from the late 1980's to the present. There are a few areas with HOA's but not that many. Most of the area used to be in orange groves. I have been an active Real Estate Broker for over 30 years and I am a Riverside native so my knowledge of the area is very good. Let me know what your requirements are and I'll let you know what is available. Thank you, Bob Wasson - Broker License 00549259 - bobwasson@realtor.com - (951-544-3984)

I live in Orangecrest and have been selling about one home each month in the area for a while. I have a map that details not only the HOAs, but the high and low Mello Roos areas of Orangecrest. I can show you where the homes in two or three "sweet spots" that are newer, but have no HOA's and lower Mello Roos. Please contact me and I can email those to you.

Kevin Allen
Hi Joe,

Woodcrest pretty much compromises most of 92508. In there you will find a lot of newer communities without HOA.

If you have any further questions please feel free to give me a call.

Craig Chastain
Next Level Realty