Hi, I'd like to move to Miami, I live in London currently. My budget is $100.000. Which area would u recommend to live in Miami? Cuneyt

Asked by cuneyt, New York, NY Mon Oct 28, 2013

Answers

7
F. Shuly Pfe…, Agent, Aventura, FL
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Good morning.
Very good question, from somebody looking to buy, when they never lived in South Florida.
I would like you to intreduce you to an area in Hollywood, It is Hillcrest community. The reason I sudgested is for number of reason :
It is between Dade & Broward County,
Great value per sq ft
Bright unit, lots of windows
Lots of storage place, closets, etc
By a golf community, facing beautifull views, clear skies.8-10 minutes to the beach. 3 minutes to Downtown Hollywood, entretainment, Restaurants, shops, Bistros.
Access to main Roads,like I-95, Turnpike, 441 in a matter of 3-5 minutes ride!
Well mantain buildings with manicure landscapes
Heated pools in the winter.
Quiet and yet close to every place, Hillcrest is a Hidden Jewel In Hollywood Florida.
For under $ 100.000 you can get 1269 sq ft 2Be/2Ba or 1Be/1.5Ba 940 sq ft depends of the conditions and views.
I hope this information is usefull to you.
Wish you good luck
F.Shuly Pfeffer
I'm here to help you and my mission is to make every customer a happy client!
Thank you for the great reply which is very useful. Can you explain to me the regulations to be able to buy a property in USA for foreigners. I'm Turkish but have a EEA visa which is European visa. I will get a visa from USA embassy and will travel and do business in USA. I will go and stay sometimes in this property but not all the time due to my intense business life and trips. So I dont need to be too close to the beach or entertaining places. I just want to live in a safe modern nice city area.
Thank you for showing interest to my inquiry,
Kind Regards,

Cuneyt Aydemir
Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013
Elena Gonzal…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Hello Mr. Aydemir ... I have worked with people from Turkey (Ankara to be specific) they are very particular and assertive about what they like and don't like ... I have located property for buyers and renters sight unseen (sight unseen means they did buy/rent without having visited or inspected the property) and they were very happy, my friend Selcuk can give you testimony of my excellent customer service and knowledge ... I assure you we will find what you are looking for ... My cell: (305)588-4420, call or text and my e-mail RealtorElena1822@gmail.com. Thanks! Elena
exeuctivemic…, Both Buyer And Seller, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 30, 2013
you can contact us via Email so that we can recommend you to our company in UK
Maria Elena…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Oct 28, 2013
It would depend on whether you like the beach, square footage and features required. My suggestion would be to focus on the Broward County area. If you like the beach, Hollywood is
an option, but there are several other possibilities if you do not mind driving a little bit to the ocean.
Give me a call or e-mail and I would be glad to assist you
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Oct 28, 2013
A recommendation should be based on your interests and most important how much can we stretch the $100K. How much space of living do you need? Please feel free to contact me via my profile and tell me a little bit about yourself. If you take a short time to review my recommendations you will find that I have been very successful in assisting other foreigners with a similar budget. Thank you.
Manuel Linar…, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Mon Oct 28, 2013
The answer would depend on what kind of property you would like. Do you want to be close to anything in particular? Alao, how many bedrooms do you need?
Lawrence Mcd…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Before I can give you a legitimate response, I would need to have further conversation with you, the answers from which would drive different responses. Are you looking to buy or to rent? Where in Miami will you be working? Coming from London, would you be providing your own transportation or relying on public transportation? What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Will you be living alone or with a partner, family, etc.? How long do you expect to stay in the US, and in particular the Miami area? Are you subject to transfer either with or without advanced notice (for example, will you be working for a military or governmental entity) Are you a US Citizen?
If you would like to contact me, please email me at the address below.
Lawrence McDonald
Century21 Premier Elite Realty
(305) 213-3686
lwmcdonald@bellsouth.net