Hi, I´d like to know if the unit for 2701 N Ocean Blvd #2F comes furnished? If not, do they consider selling it with the furniture? Thank

Asked by Mcleans, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri Mar 14, 2014

you,
Maria

Answers

4
Mcleans, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sun Mar 16, 2014
Thank you very much!!!

Maria Mclean
Angel Calzad…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Mar 15, 2014
Hi Maria:
The unit in matter is not being offered furnished but we can make an offer including the furniture if you like. Also for your best interest , the unit is a large 1/1 with 900 sqft of living area under air conditioned with a pretty large size balcony. Unit can not be rented for the first two years according to Association by laws and there is an assessment for concrete restoration of the balconies $9,049.20, 5 yr pymt plan $150.82. so the total monthly maintenance fees is $687. Owner seller is not paying assessment at all.

Everything is negotiable in Real Estate except dignity and ethics ! Tambien hablo español, Maria.

Call me anytime, Thanks,

Angel Calzadilla, realtor
Charles Rutenberg Realty
cell (954) 632-3593

angelrealtor104@hotmail.com
Ryan Hanrahan, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Mar 15, 2014

2701 N Ocean Blvd #2F is not spefically offered for sale as furnished, but the seller would be willing to sell it with certain pieces if requested. I have more information about the building and this unit if you would like to discuss directly. Would like to setup a time and day for a private showing?

Please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks.

Ryan Hanrahan, PA
Christopher White Group
1492 E Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-608-0527
rkh5656@aol.com
http://www.lauderdalebeachproperty.com
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Fri Mar 14, 2014
everything is negotiable. If you would like more information on the unit please contact me and I will be more than happy to help you.

Tamika Moses
The Keyes Company
954-404-4646
TamikaMoses@Key.Com