Hi! I'm not local to Dallas but will likely be moving there soon. Looking for a seller who can owner finance.

Asked by Firsttimebuyer, Dallas, TX Thu Sep 3, 2009

I will likely be accepting a job at UT Southwestern but on account of my student loans (which are still deferred for a while since I will be going med school soon and I am currently taking some graduate classes) I can't get a traditional mortgage although my credit is good (699 on experian and equifax 711 on transunion) so I was looking for a house in the 120k range that the owner would be able to owner finance. I know these are few and far between but I thought I would give it a shot. We are willing to put around 3000 down and pay up to 1000 a month. We are looking for a garage in a safer area and looking for a clean place (since my fiance has very bad allergies and asthma). We have no problem with getting the appropriate real estate lawyers involved to work out something but we would be moving very very soon. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Answers

10
Eastdallas99…, Home Owner, East Dallas, Dallas, TX
Tue May 17, 2011
A hidden jewel -- the ENCLAVE AT GROVE HILL is the only NEW GATED COMMUNITY that is INNER CITY. the community is 4 miles to downtown. DAVID WEEKLEY is the home builder and is well known in the Houston and Dallas market. This community can be found at the intersection of LAWNVIEWN @ GROVE HILL; you can build a brand new home or buy and existing home. This is a surprise to a lot of folks - even the Dallas Police stats for 2009 show this community experience's the least amount of crime compare to the rest of the City! Folks call this community THE NEW EAST DALLAS........i hope this helps you out? Most important, do your research. one more thing, i'm not an agent just and person involved in his community
Sarah Montes, , Dallas, TX
Wed Mar 30, 2011
HAVE YOU GOTTEN A PLACE YET? IF NOT, CALL ME... I CAN HELP YOU GET AN OWNER FINANCE PROPERTY.

Call me for more information:

Sarah Montes
(972) 455-2004
Sarah Montes, , Dallas, TX
Wed Mar 30, 2011

Call me for more information:

Sarah Montes
(972) 455-2004
John Olson, , Dallas, TX
Wed Mar 16, 2011
I might be a little late to respond here but I offer 100% Financing with no Private Mortgage Insurance to medical residents and newer physicians. Also, we do not include any student loan debt that is currently deferred. This might be the perfect solution for you. Please contact me with any additional questions you may have.

Thank you

John
Sarah Montes, , Dallas, TX
Fri Jan 7, 2011
I can help you get home financing through a Private Lender. It is a 30 year fixed mortgage at a 5% int.rate. You will need at least 5% down.

If you want more information, please email or call me at: (214) 293-1831 or SarahMontesKW@gmail.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Dec 18, 2010
Lease purchase for $3000 down most likely not considered as a lease purchase.

Probably best interviewed by a Realtor who can fact find more details to assist you. Dallas average per sq ft to lease is approx. $1 .

Have you considered leasing an apartment THERE are some great communities in Dallas area we have worked with many residences from UT Southwestern.

Contact my office happy to assist

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Sat Dec 18, 2010
i am not an agent, the new east dallas might be a choice? gated community/camera's/great hoa and 4 miles from downtown.
LaShonda All…, Agent, Richardson, TX
Thu Sep 3, 2009
I have a list of Owner Financed homes that you might be interested in. Send me a quick email and I'll forward the list.

Have a great day!
--
La Shonda Allen-Realtor
972-358-0367 (Cell)
866-634-4086 (Fax)
eMail: lballen@kw.com
http://lashondaallen.point2agent.com
Helen Karuba, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu Sep 3, 2009
Ya' know, a lot of the UTSW folks live around an area called Bradford Heights, Chapel Downs and Sparkman. I would want to double verify but Bank of America used to have a fabulous loan for UTSW people...especially interns with high student loans...just like you. There is a steady steam of UTSW people in the exact same situation, believe me, I represent a lot of them. Having said that, if you really want to go seller finance you would still use an agent and the contract would specify the financing. House would close with title insurance and all the whistles and beeps, just without a traditional mortgage company. Or, you can do a lease to own if you know you know will be in Dallas for awhile. Just a few thoughts. Give me a call if I can help you when you get here.
helen
214-534-2020
RJ Avery, Agent, Forney, TX
Thu Sep 3, 2009
Sure shoot me an email and i can send you all the owner finance or lease with option to buy properties in the areas you would like.

RJ
214-682-0598
rj.avery@att.net
Web Reference:  http://www.findapadfast.com