Hi, I am thinking to buy a home in 48316 area. Need to know if am I able to qualify for MSHDA loan with income 37k? Is 48316 declining area.?

Asked by alaurrahman1, Shelby Township, MI Sat Jan 5, 2013

Answers

3
Edouard Stin…, Agent, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Utica is not on the list I have as a "Targeted" area. But we need to find out more from my mortgage person.

Some areas show up to $104,880 as maximum income for 1-2 persons to qualify for the MSHDA program. So, we need to talk to better understand you needs and we can meet with my Mortgage person.

Again, my number is 313-881-2000.
Becky Drob, Agent, Shelby, MI
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Would love to get you connected with a lender who does MSHDA mortgages. Once you are approved and have all your questions answered I will help you find a home that fits your needs. Please email me at bdrob@mirealsource.com or call me on my cell at 586.489.6373
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Shelby Township does not appear to be a targeted area. However, if you are interested, I can put you in contact of a mortgage specialist who can take you thru the details of this program. It is quite a program!

Call me at Ed at 313-881-2000.

Ed Stines
Broker
Stines Realty