Hi, I am looking for invest capital in LA I live in Tahiti and I would like acquire a condo or a townhome in west side I am interested in

Asked by jmpujo, Big Bear Lake, CA Tue Sep 10, 2013

foreclosure

Answers

10
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Wed Feb 19, 2014
Do you have citizenship in America? If not, you should consider a Foreign National Mortgage when you are buying your new place. These loans are meant for non-residences who are seeking a home loan in the United State. The minimum down payment for these types of loans are usually around 20% so be prepared for that. Luckily, I have done loans like this before and I would be more than willing to help you out. Even if you are a citizen, give me call or email and I will try my best to get you the loan you need. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can! Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Richard- El…, Other Pro, Augusta, GA
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Mon Sep 16, 2013
Foreclosures are complicate unless you know what you are doing.
No Title insurance
All Cash
No preview inside before purchase
And more.
Work with someone that is qualified.
Heather Paul, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hello Jmpujo, yes-now is a great time to buy. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. The first step I would recommend is to hire your own exclusive buyers agent. Feel free to contact me if you would like me to represent you or if you have any questions. I both live and work on The Westside and would love to help you in anyway I can.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Broker Associate, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-923-2334
http://www.HeatherPaulOnline.com
Richard "RJ"…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
I would be happy to assist you. Would this be an all cash purchase? How much are you looking to invest. If I can be of help to you, please contact me directly. Thank you.

Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills South
166 N. Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-278-4934 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - BRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Looks like you got a really good answer below.

Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Susan Bo'ur, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss.
Susan@SusanBour.com
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Hello Jmpujo,

I would urge you to get your financing in order first ( it you are not paying cash)

If you do not have a credit score in America, there are lenders that can finance you using alternative methods.

You will also need to invest some time here in the states. The real estate buying process can require a lot of work on your part. It would be best if you can be here for a good portion of the time.

If you are looking to buy this property as an investment and will be renting it out, you should start vesting property management companies NOW. Find one that will be a good fit for you.

Best of Luck t you,
Kawain Payne, Realtor
Douglas Lagos, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Jmpujo,

I'm a buyer's agent that lives and specialises in the Westside of Los Angeles.

See more about what I do at:
http://douglaslagos.com/why-buy-with-douglas-lagos/

I have over 12 years experience as an investor, buying and selling investment properties, both flips and rentals. I know what you'll experience, and what matters when buying an investment property.
Call me, I have the answers and solutions for you.

Douglas Lagos
Tel. 310-463-8088

Coldwell Banker
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
The first step in purchase would be to interview a "Buyer Agent" who can help you get the right property. I would advise you to make a few calls to the Realtors who are shown here on TRULIA!