John OConnor, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

Hi I am looking for available condos inside 1627 Riverview Road, many are in foreclosure and I can't see them.

Asked by John OConnor, Bronx, NY Sun May 12, 2013

I presently live in NYC, and want to purchase one to use now severqal times a year for our family BUT permanently move in later. How can I see whats going on? Thank you

Answers

1
John,
I live in 1627 Riverview Rd, I am VP on the BoD and have lived here for the past 12 years There are no forclosures left in this building which is why you are not finding them. In reality there are 3 buildings in our complex, 1627,and 1629 (actualy 1 buildingwith 2 addresses, and 1631. There are no units for sale in any of the buildings although I believe there could be a foreclosure coming in 1631in the near future.

If you can give me an idea of what you are looking for I wuld be happy to keep an eye out for any properties that you might be interested in. What is your price range, how many BR's and Baths? How do you plan on paying for it, can we get you pre-approved so that when we find a property you want we can make an offer. Properties are starting to move much faster and inventory is dwindling. Property values are starting to rise, and properties are staying on the market for fewer day than this same time last year

I look forward to hering back from you

SandyScher
954-899-8138
Galt Ocean Realty
sandy_beaches@scher.net