Hi, I am looking for an experienced realtor to help me purchase a home. Also I would like someone who's experienced in short sales, assistance program

Asked by Cuteboots18, Bronx, NY Thu Mar 7, 2013

Answers

12
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Good morning Cuteboots 18,

I've been helping First Time Buyers for 23 years as a mortgage professional and I will tell you what I have always told my clients here in New York: If you are a First Time Buyer, steer clear of foreclosures and short sales.

Foreclosures are someone else's headache. The home probably has not been well-maintained and you're a First Time Buyer adjusting to paying a mortgage. Do you really want to walk in the door to someone else's deferred maintenance that YOU will have to pay for? Also, if you're thinking there are deals to be had in terms of lower prices, mostly those "deals" go to professional investors who can pay cash, negotiate hard with a Lender, and close fast.

For Short Sales, my attitude of late is that First Time Buyers should steer clear. Short Sales tend to be a better deal for the homeowner than for the Buyer. You'll wait MONTHS for the homeowner's Lender to approve the short sale; maybe as long as Six or Seven Months. Meanwhile, you're stuck in a contract to buy that home. I closed a short sale recently with a Buyer who, after seven months said this at the closing table, "I don't even want this house anymore."

And he didn't even get the "deal" on price he thought he was getting! The house appraised for only slightly more than he paid for it at the short sale price. He walked into this deal thinking he was buying a home for $100,000 less than it's value. In the end that wasn't the case.

There are plenty of motivated Sellers with their homes listed on your local MLS. Go find a good Local Mortgage Banker, get prequalified, then find a great, experienced Realtor, and buy the home you want at the price you're willing to pay. It's a Buyer's Market, after all!

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528

*If you think my answer was helpful, please give me a "Thumbs Up" or select "Best Answer." Thanks!
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hi and thank you for reaching out to me in regards of purchasing your bome. I have closed on many short sales and have worked with many lenders and programs. Please feel free to contact me directly. Bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com or call 646 588 1720.
Marcia Campb…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Good Afternoon,

I specialize in short sales! We are here to assist you with all your real estate needs. Please give our office a call at 718--515-3400 to speak to one of our agents.
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Mar 19, 2013
ello,

There are some very important necessary steps to take before considering purchasing a home. The first and most important thing to do is get pre-approved by a lender. The more extensive the pre-approval the better of a view you have on what you will qualify for thus allowing to look for properties that directly match your criteria. Take the time and find a serious professional that has been working with home Buyers and let them go over important details of your search. Working with a buyers agent is very important, the agent should be able to give you a market value on homes that you have interest in. Also a buyers agent will be able to negotiate the best price and terms for you so choose wisely.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Whesre are you looking? I do a lot of short sales here in the Bronx.
JoAnn H Sant…, Home Buyer, Milford, CT
Fri Mar 15, 2013
Call Shane Rossi. He will find you a house.. he is the best!!! Honest, professional, will find you what you need.
John Lajara, Agent, Riverdale, NY
Wed Mar 13, 2013

I am Certified Distressed Property Expert and I specialize in short-sales, foreclosures and REO's. I work closely with major banks and I can give you access to many great deals. This process is very complex so you should be looking for a specialist in this field. Please contact me and I'll be more than happy to help. Best of luck to you!

John Lajara
REALTOR®/Notary Public
Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
Fax: 917-522-9638 http://www.JohnsRealtySuccess.com
john25lajara@yahoo.com
EXIT REALTY SEARCH | 3928 E. Tremont Ave | Bronx | NY | 10465
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Mar 11, 2013

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Joseph Cosen…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Good afternoon
It would be my pleasure to assist you with your property search.
The first step would be to contact my office to schedule an appointment to meet with me to discuss your needs.
Please call us today.

Joseph Cosentino
Morris Park Realty
718-881-1923
Web Reference:  http://www.jcosentino.com
David Rodrig…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Hi Boots,

It is important to keep in mind that it is not only important for your realtor to know the ins and outs of short sales, but your attorney as well. We have an actual bank attorney (someone working on the bank side of short sales) on our team to add and complement the knowledge that we possess as realtors. Just as important, is the ability to negotiate with banks and sellers in non-short sale situations.

Please feel free to give me a call so we may discuss the matter further. Thanks again.

David Rodriguez
david.rodriguez@pantigagroup.com
718.451.6859
Ar-Raheem Gl…, Other Pro, New York, NY
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hello good afternoon,

Exit Realty Search is conducting a home buyer seminar in 2 weeks on Saturday 23, 2013 from 11am-1pm. That would be an excellent opportunity for you to get acquainted (or reacquainted) with the home buying process. You'll meet realtors, bankers, and other home buyers.

Call the office at 347-202-4965 for more information. Or you may email me directly and I can forward the details to you.

Thanks and good luck!

Ar-Raheem M. Glover
Licensed Real Estate Professional
Exit Realty Search
3928 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, New York 10465
646-246-6459 - Mobile
347-202-4965 - Office
347-202-4966 - Fax
rmglover1@gmail.com
rglover@exitrealtysearch.com
http://www.ExitRealtySearch.com
Laura Lazar…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hi there,

I am very experienced in shortsales and would be happy to answer all your questions.

Laura Lazar Kearns

Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner
See what my clients have to say about me!

http://www.incredibleagents.com/real-estate-agents/NY/Bronx/…

LLK Homes Realty Inc.
Phone - 646-498-9302
Fax -646-731-6875
http://www.lauralazarkearns.com

Vorbesc Româneşte!
Hablo Español!