Mike, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA

Hi, I am looking for a single property in dunwoody ga area with 3 to 4 bed/3 bath newer model 2000 to 2011, with the price range of 280000 to 450000

Asked by Mike, Atlanta, GA Tue Sep 6, 2011

Answers

12
Readywilland…, Home Buyer, 30350
Fri Jan 20, 2012

I too am looking for a home in the Sandy Springs / Dunwoody area with the same budget. Am trying to get the word out however I can that we are ready, willing and able buyers just looking for the right place. Please spread the word and email or post back with anyone who may have a property. 400K is our very tops. Jeanie, are you still out there? We only need 3BR, 2BA - a ranch will do just fine. A nice street is a must.

Please no agents. I can easily see what is listed. We can close as soon as anyone is ready.
Jeannie, Home Seller, 30338
Fri Dec 23, 2011
Would you be interested in a home built in 1966, 4br, 2 1/2 bath, formal LR, formal DR, 2 masonry fireplaces, on a full basement and on a lake lot . asking $425,000. No agents please, I do not want to list this house with an agent at this time.
Dunwoody Hom…, Home Seller, Dunwoody, GA
Wed Dec 21, 2011
I am selling my house, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, built in 1968 for $345,000 if you are interested let me know. Great house, great neighborhood and neighbors, great school district and convenient to everything. very nice sized yard with privacy fence, huge deck, basement, screened porch off basement, bedroom/office on main floor with full bath on main. Granite counters in kitchen and stone backsplash, hardwoods throughout main and 2nd story, berber carpet in basement.
Wade Morris, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Sep 6, 2011
Use our website to find all the listings in FMLS and GAMLS. FREE search and we won't bug you! Calls us if you need our help! We can show any home in the area.
Mike, Other Pro, Atlanta, GA
Tue Sep 6, 2011
please email me propertyga@live.com
Mike, Other Pro, Atlanta, GA
Tue Sep 6, 2011
I am interested in new homes please email me if you know a new subdivision.
propertyga@live.com
Kiersten Kle…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Sep 6, 2011
Hi Mike -

As Alicia pointed out there are several homes that fit your criteria. There are also a few homes that are still under construction that might work for you too. They are at the stage where you can still select certain feautures. If you are not looking for new construction there is one in the Devinger subdivision which is 449k. I think that is the one Alicia was referencing below.

If you are not already working with a Realtor feel free to email me with any questions. howe.kiersten@gmail.com
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Tue Sep 6, 2011
That is one broad price range, Mike.

Good luck finding a winner for $280K...a townhouse, maybe.

$450000? Relatively easier.

You probably know what you are doing, so by posing this question - what's missing from your current research?

I can cite only 5 listed houses right now that meet your basic criteria - do you know about all 5? Most are in the Vanderlyn ESD...
Alicia Thomas, Agent, Tucker, GA
Tue Sep 6, 2011
What is your email and I can send you the links to the listings.
Alicia
Alicia Thomas, Agent, Tucker, GA
Tue Sep 6, 2011
Hi Mike,
I found 2 homes that you may be interested in. First one is a 4 bedroom 3.5 bath brick home with granite kitchen countertops for $449K and another one that is a 4 bedroom 3 bath for 387K also brick with a nice deck off the back. Let me know if you would like more info.
Thanks and have a great day!

Alicia Thomas
About You Realty, Inc.
Broker/Owner
404-428-8773
Mike, Other Pro, Atlanta, GA
Tue Sep 6, 2011
very soon please email me your listing and I will send you an email asap. thanks
Alicia Thomas, Agent, Tucker, GA
Tue Sep 6, 2011
Hi Mike.
I can help you find something. How soon were you looking to move?

Alicia Thomas
About You Realty, Inc.
Broker/Owner
404-428-8773