Hi, I am looking for a house in short term rental area in Florida. Is it the 34747? I also need it to be in the good school district. Any suggestions?

Asked by Virat Khandalkar, Edison, NJ Thu Mar 22, 2012

Answers

6
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Tue Jan 14, 2014
Virat's been on my books since a few days after I answered this in 2012. Written a lot of offers, but no luck yet. Hopefully 2014 will be his year.
Michael Butl…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Sat Jan 11, 2014
Try Regal Oaks property,its going through major Clubhouse renovation for the year and so prices are low as pool is not accessible. Also uses Celebration High School
Ginger Swine…, Renter,
Tue Jun 18, 2013
Yes there are several short term rentals in that zip code, most of them are listed as Vacation Home Rental Companies and if you Google you will find many, as I lived in one subdivision that was full of homes for rent by the day, week, month, year etc. You just have to be aware of the Tourist Tax of 12.5% I believe if it is anything under 90 days I believe, and yes the bus to Celebration High School and I believe the Elementary picks up at the front entrance. Celebration schools are top rated, certain exceptions outside that zip code they will wave under special circumstances, you would need to contact the Florida Public Schools for that, also I do believe Celebration is a Magnet school which offers specialized classes in certain subjects like Math and Science, but you would need to call the FL schools or Celebration to see what they have to offer. But you can also find short terms under Craigslist and a few other sites, If you need some more sites I will be happy to research them for you.
Hope that helps! G
Sat Mar 31, 2012
Hi Virat,

I guess the question is do you want to buy it or are you looking to rent? i will admit that asking about short term rentals, which are for tourists and then asking about the schools is a bit inconsistent. Tourists don't care about schools and people who care about schools don't normally want to live in a tourist area.

What is it you are looking for?

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
http://www.BuyInCentralFlorida.com
Robert Schwa…, Agent, Celebration, FL
Wed Mar 28, 2012
Please feel free to contact me with further questions about what you want.
34747 covers Kissimmee and Celebration areas.
Celebration School district is one of the best in the county.
Let me know what your budget would be.
I have properties that start from $200k and can go up from there.
Celebration community has no short term rentals with the exception of the Melia Condo.
Other areas of Kissimmee do not have that restriction.
Please feel free to call me with any questions.
407-973-4752
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Short term, try homeaway.com