Hi, Can you please let me know your opinion on Taylor Morrison homes(la solara) in Dublin.

Asked by rp7997, Dublin, CA Tue Jan 29, 2013

Answers

2
Rama Mehra, Agent, Danville, CA
Tue Feb 26, 2013
Their floor plans are great, given the layout. I have clients who bought in the community and they love living there !
Web Reference:  http://www.ramamehra.com
Meena Gujral, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Tue Jan 29, 2013

I was at the La Solara Taylor Morrison homes 2 weekedns ago to register my client. I checked out the homes there and they seemed pretty good.

They are quite a reputable builder, but I am sure you will be doing your due diligence to make sure they don't have complaints against them.

They currently have Residence 5 (2,939 sq ft) at $755K and Residence 6 (2,685 sq ft) at $720K. It will be a gated community. They are temorarily sold out of Residence 1, 2 and 3. They may have more of those later.

You should make sure you take an agent with you when you go to see new homes. Your agent can negotiate with the builder for price, terms and options. I also provide the buyers with an analysis of how much the homes in the last few phases have sold for and how much the resale homes in the neighborhood are selling for so you can make an informed decision.

I have registered several clients recently with all the builders in Dublin and believe me, there are many developments coming up in Dublin. My clients have also registered with Standard Pacific, DR Horton and KB homes in Dublin.

So if you are still checking out other builders, make sure you do not go in on your own. The builder will pay the buyers agent commission so it will not cost you anything to get an agent. You have a lot to gain and nothing to lose .

Meena Gujral
Achievers Realty
http://www.helpusellachievers.com
925-425-9491
Thanks Meena ! I just had an another question(s) that I posted as a new one, can you kindly advice ?
Flag Tue Jan 29, 2013