Hi! Any opinions out there on The A Condo Building???

Asked by Doug, Philadelphia, PA Sat Jul 12, 2008

Answers

7
klis_69, Home Owner, Jersey City, NJ
Fri Jun 21, 2013
That post was not mine, but I bought A condo on July 2008 with very bubbled price. However, I always kept a positive view on the area and it seems that the market has almost recovered my 2008 price. Compared to Manhattan or good areas in Brooklyn, JC water front is still under valued compared to its quality. There has been many improvement even during the recession and I see many postponed new developments are returning. I want to see the power plant finally becomes a shopping mall and the sub-station below the power plant becoms a regular path station as population grows near to it. Cross fingers.
Vipul, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Aug 28, 2010
Hi, just curious if you finally decided to pourchase a unit in A Condos.
Marisol Schu…, Agent, Jersey city, NJ
Tue Jul 28, 2009
Hi Willy,

It depends on what kind of amenities ,price, location that you are intersted in. If you need some more information feel free to contact me.
Alap Desai, Home Buyer, 08854
Wed Jul 22, 2009
Sure hope you didnt buy here in 2008! make sure you dont for another year at least!!
William "Bil…, Agent, Rumson, NJ
Tue Jul 22, 2008
Hi, I live in the "A" and I am very happy there. The building is a good design, the location is fantastic and it is also a good investment given all of the new development that will be happening in the area over the next few years.
Denise, , Jersey City, NJ
Mon Jul 14, 2008
Are you working with an agent?
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Jul 12, 2008
if you work positively in concert with your real estate agent I am assured you will have solutions to all of your questions resolved. Good luck http://www.lynn911.com http://www.homes-for-sale-dallas.com