Helping my daughter look for house with acreage (horse) property. Must be under $150,000

Asked by Margaret Wenzel, Morongo Valley, CA Sat Sep 7, 2013

Answers

4
Crystal John…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Fri Jan 10, 2014
you should have some success! Perris is known for deep lots, so again you should be successful in finding something. Also at times some homes can be run down so I would suggest your daughter speak to her lender about qualifying for a fha/203 loan so that can include repairs she may need for the property! Good luck, and happy new year!
Melissa Kim, Agent, Moreno Valley, CA
Sat Dec 21, 2013
Hello Margaret,

I'm a Realtor right in Perris, CA and know the market inside and out. If you wish, Please email me @ mkim819@hotmail.com or visit our website: http://www.HomeSalesMadeEZ.com

I can send you some available listings in the area with large land in your price range.

Looking forward to assisting you and your family! Happy Holidays!

Melissa Kim
, ,
Sat Sep 7, 2013
Looks like you got a really good answer below.

Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Good morning Margaret, I will be more than happy to assist you in finding a horse ranch property in Perris or elsewhere within the criteria you stated. I can even send you properties online that suit your criteria. Have you been prequalified yet? Please call me @ (951)358 9906 or email if you prefer @ bradleybyers97@gmail.com. Have a great weekend.
Flag Sat Nov 23, 2013
Tanya Ess-Yo…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Sat Sep 7, 2013
Please see the provided link below to connect with a professional remax agent in your area who would be more than willing to assist you as well as recommend lenders if in the event your daughter is looking to finance. Hope this helps, best of luck in your search and as always make it an Ess-Traordinairy Day!!!