Help me buy a home. Is anyone willing to help?

Asked by Gina, Alvin, TX Thu May 12, 2011

I have been through 3 real estate agents (none that helped). I have to do my own footwork looking for property (they give me 2 options, none of which meets the criteria I give them). I have to look at it all by myself (they won't accompany me). And then they want me to pay $500-$1000 to look over the paper work when I am ready to purchase (I can read, too). Paying 1000-2000 dollars for agent fees on property totalling $4000 seems mighty steep. I am willing to find my own property because it just seems beyond a Realtor to know what I want, but can anyone not charge me 50% of my purchase???! I was also told that the Realtor is supposed to be payed by the Seller, not the buyer? If someone is willing to help me without shoving me off to the side, please help me.

Answers

4
Rosann Tate, , Lake Jackson, TX
Thu May 12, 2011
your agent should always go with you. that is part of the job. Get in contact with me I work the the northern Brazoria county area a lot.
William Onye…, Agent, KATY, TX
Thu May 12, 2011
Hello Gina. I would be honored to assist you in purchasing a home. please feel free to call me at 8326135373 or email me direct at owne@kw.com. And you are correct the seller pays all my fees so would not have you. My loyalty lies with you if you chose to be my client.
Thanks and be blessed
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Thu May 12, 2011
Why are they charging you anything? there is a built in commission for the sale. I understand that they would like make more than what ever a $4000 sale gives, but why do you need a realtor in anycase other than the listing agent. If the property is a for sale by owner, then leave the Realtors alone and just buy it direct. This is not a difficult sale, use an attorney and a set fee for any problems
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Thu May 12, 2011
If I understand you correctly are you wanting to purchase $4000 property or properties?

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com