Mz Cohen, Home Buyer in 90064

Help! Preapproved couple needs realtor familiar w/ Culver City, Mar Vista, West LA, etc. areas.

Asked by Mz Cohen, 90064 Mon May 11, 2009

My husband and I are first-time homebuyers. Preapproved with BofA and Wells. We'd like to try to get into a home, REO fixer-uppers are OK. Will consider condos.

Answers

4
Hi Ms. Cohen. I'm a Realtor that lives and works in the Westside- specializing in CC, Mar Vista and Del Rey. Please feel free to contact me so I may send you information for First Time Home buyers.

Elizabeth Layne
Re/Max Beach Cities
310 430 5432
http://www.CasaLayne.com
Hi Ms Cohen,

Great news on getting prea-approved with 2 solid direct lenders. I am currently negotiating several deals in the Culver City and West LA areas on foreclosures and have great experience with REO's and fixer properties. It would be a pleasure to help you and your husband find a great deal to meet your needs.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com
Dear Ms. Cohen,

First let me congratulate you! Congratulations!! I would like to assign one of my top agents to you to assist you in your search. Please feel free to visit my website for more information about my company and contact me at your earliest convenience so we can help find you just what you are looking for!

Congratulations again! and Good Luck!!
Web Reference: http://www.crestico.com
Hey Ms Cohen,

I'd be happy to help you. I work at Keller Williams and am also the rep for Mar Vista and Culver City for Realty Trac, There are a lot of good options and it appears you are well qualified. Please contact me with any questions or for further assistance finding a great deal.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Sunset
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900