Help!I am looking to buy a single-family house in a good (safe) parts of the bronx. (my preferance is Pelham Bay/schuylerville area of bronx )

Asked by Joseph, Bronx, NY Mon Jun 11, 2012

My credit is low 600s and i am looking for 3bedroom house with garage under $400,000

Answers

21
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Good afternoon Joseph,

We see many credit reports with low credit scores (anything less than 620), and often many scores in the 500's. This is BAD credit. If you are one of the folks affected by this terrible economy, you have a low credit score and you have a dream of buying a home, here's some simple advice for you.

It is unlikely you could be approved for mortgage financing with that credit score at this time.

Beware of any mortgage professionals promising you an approval with such a low score. Wait on buying a home. I recommend you take the time to resolve your credit issues.

First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website. http://www.consumer-action.org

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams.

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528
Nelson Fuent…, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Hi Joseph:
We have plenty houses in very good neighborhoods, don't worry about it, your house is waiting for you out there.
But first we have to help you to qualify for a Mortgage Loan, if not you can't qualify for any house.
It's a simple process, don't worry about
It, just give me a call and we'll find out a good Mortgage Bank. They will help you with your Mortgage needs, and then we can go for your dream house!
Just call me at:
347-219-9389
Nelson Fuentes
Mi Casa Realty
Mildred Vale…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Joseph,

I recommend you sit down with a professional and also get a pre-approval before you start looking. Working with a Realtor will give you piece of mind. There's many professionals in the Bronx area! If you would like to meet at my office to discuss the home purchasing process and get details please contact me at 646-957-4648. My days are flexible and hours too!

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Certified Buyers Agent
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
email: exitwithmillie@gmail.com
http://www.ExitRealtySearch.com
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Tue Mar 19, 2013
ello,

There are some very important necessary steps to take before considering purchasing a home. The first and most important thing to do is get pre-approved by a lender. The more extensive the pre-approval the better of a view you have on what you will qualify for thus allowing to look for properties that directly match your criteria. Take the time and find a serious professional that has been working with home Buyers and let them go over important details of your search. Working with a buyers agent is very important, the agent should be able to give you a market value on homes that you have interest in. Also a buyers agent will be able to negotiate the best price and terms for you so choose wisely.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Taina Carrero, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Hello Joseph,

We here at Exit Realty Search have many listings. I just saw a beautiful house this morning that is not yet on the market. When you have time I would be happy to give you a free consultation and get you pre qualified for your new home.

Regards
Taina Carrero
Exit Realty Search
917-860-5867
Taina@exitrealtysearch.com
JoAnn H Sant…, Home Buyer, Milford, CT
Fri Mar 15, 2013
Call Shane Rossi. He has a house for everyone
Nelson Fuent…, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Feb 21, 2013
YOUR REQUIREMENTS THERE ARE NOT DIFFICULT, WE CAN HELP YOU GIVING TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR CREDIT SCORE TO 640 TO QUALIFY FOR A F.H.A. LOAN, FIRST AND THEN
WE WILL FIND OUT A 1 FAMILY IN YOUR PREFERED AREA, NOT A PROBLEM.
JSUT GIVE US A CALL.
Mildred Vale…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Joseph,

Pelham Bay is a very desirable neighborhood, are your working with a Realtor yet? Are you qualified? These are the first steps you most take before starting with your Home Search. We just had a Home Buyer Seminar and Iwould like to invite you to our next one, If your A First Time Home Buyer and would like some facts on becoming a Home Owner. Its a very big step one of the most important ones in your life. Give me a call my passion is working with Buyers and helping them turn there dreams to Reality. I come from one of the most prestigeous offices in the Bronx and we have so much inventory. Work with a professional and get started with your SEARCH today.

I hope to hear from you!

Best of Luck,

Millie Valentin
EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
email: exitwithmillie@gmail.com
George Torres, Agent, NY, NY
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Joseph,

I work with Buyers all the time and specialize in the Pelham Bay area. Give me a call at 917-577-2754. We can talk in detail and hopefully I can help you with your SEARCH!

Best of Luck,

George Torres
EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
email: George@ExitRealtySearch.com
Web Reference:  http://exitrealtysearch.com
Dreaming, Home Buyer, Mahopac, NY
Thu Jun 21, 2012
I am selling my single family home in Silver Beach Gardens, fantastic neighborhood in the Throggs Neck section. On the market for 330k- three bedrooms, three bathrooms, finished basement with summer kitchen, family room and bathroom. No garage, but plenty of parking on private street. $30,000 down payment required. Email if interested: dd6259@aol.com
Haxhi Rugova, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Jun 19, 2012

Your first step in the home buying process is getting pre qualified.
If you have been pre qualified you can feel free to contact us.

We have gorgeous homes and investment properties for sale throughout Riverdale, Woodlawn, Pelham Gardens, Pelham Bay and Throggs Neck as well as a few fixer uppers if your interested.

Haxhi Rugova
Digital Real Estate Corp of Keller Williams Realty NYC Group
5676 Riverdale Avenue, Suite 102
Bronx, NY 10471
Direct Tel: 646-462-7880
Tel: 718-292-9819
Fax: 718-292-3477
E-mail: HRugova@drecny.com
Website: www,drecny.com
Jacques Guil…, , 06878
Tue Jun 19, 2012
I will have a new 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom duplex (2,036SF) with driveway and full basement for under $400,000 available mid July. (917) 705 7435.

Jack
Robert Santi…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Jun 12, 2012
We have homes in that area for sale. Call Cathy or Vickey at 718-547-5650
George Torres, Agent, NY, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Don't go with rest go with the best we need to get your credit score up can take any where from thirty to 90 days the sooner we start the faster we can get you into your home at a good intrest rate call me
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore if you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer; also choose an agent to work with, he/she will be your best guide...
Val Damico, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hello Joseph,

I specialize in the area that you're looking in. Please give me a call at 718-510-3012 at your earliest convenience. I'm happy to help!

Valerie Reyes
718-510-3012
Exit Realty Search
12x Award winning agent
http://www.thebronxmls.com
E Patrice Ha…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
I have a updated 4 bdrm 3 bath home with renovated kitchen, full basement and parking for two cars 1 block from the train in Pelham Bay for only $385k!

View this home and other Pelham Bay Homes for sale at http://www.multistaterealestatebroker.kwrealty.com/listing/m…

E Patrice Hayes
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker in NY, CT and GA
Keller Williams Realty Group
914-902-3220
http://www.MultiStateRealEstateBroker.com
Coffy Bailey, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hi Joseph,

I am an agent with Exit Realty Power and have many one family homes in the areas you are looking to be.

Give me a call at the number below and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
646-773-8347
santo Minyety, Agent, bronx, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
You should find a Real Estate Agent who can help you in the process if should be easy,thanks santo minyety.
Jose Flores, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
I have one in pelham gardens for 395k: 3bed room duplex with studio apartment with One car garage. Please feel free to contact me directly. House is vacant and easy to show. 917-353-8808.

http://www.exitflores.com
Jose Flores.
santo Minyety, Agent, bronx, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
you should call a Real Estate Agent that can show you his Expetice in the REA business,if you find the right one the all precess would be easy,thanks santo minyety.