Help! I am looking for a HUD approved broker and lender in PHiladelphia.

Asked by Mrs. A, Wilmington, DE Fri Apr 3, 2009

Also what is the process for purchasing a HUD home. I found a home on the Hooks Van Holm website taht i would like to bid on however, I have not been pre-approved for financing yet. WHen purchasing a HUD home, is it necessary to go into the bid with a pre approval or how does this work. Also, what are the incentives for purchasing a HUD home. The Hooks Van HOlm site states that some properties only require a 100 down and offer additional incentives. Is this accurate? It sounds far fetched to me. But I am still intrested in knowing the process for purchasing a HUD property. Thanks.

Answers

1
Carol Cei, Agent, Maple Glen, PA
Sun Apr 5, 2009
Hello, Mrs. A.,

We are a HUD approved broker and I have several very good HUD approved lenders for you. The first step is to get pre-approved. Yes, there are homes with as little as $100 down. If you meet with me I will go over all of this with you.

I have done this type of purchase before and have worked with others in your situation. Let me know how I can help you.

Carol Murray Cei
ReMax Millennium
215-643-9661
carolcei@remax.net