Help? A question for a realtor.

Asked by Lyn, Ocala, FL Fri Jul 18, 2008

Hi, I'm having difficulty getting in contact with an agent to get details on one of their listings. They have listed the property address but when I drove by there was no for sale sign and the home was not the one I saw pictured, however it was a similar model without all the beautiful upgrades. This I thought very peculiar. There was a car parked in the driveway so obviously there is some living there. My quesiton is, is this agent the only resource I have to determine if this can be a legitimate prospect and to make an offer after viewing the home? The house address is 238 Marion Oaks Trail, zip code 34473. If anyone can help, please reply.

Answers

3
Ann Coggiola, Agent, Charleston, SC
Fri Jul 18, 2008
You can call any Real Estate Agent in your area and they should be able to give you the information you need, and let you know if the specific house in on the market.
Rick Monrean, , Bellingham, WA
Fri Jul 18, 2008
Sounds like someone's not doing their job! Call or contact the Agents office and confirm the listing address with them or if the home is listed with a brokerage that is a member of a local MLS you can ask any member agency for the same information.
Nancy Lambrix, , Monroe, LA
Fri Jul 18, 2008
Call the office in which in was listed and they should be able to answer any of your questions. Good luck.