Hello, which subdivision is better mar bella or west ranch??

Asked by barnesbl99, League City, TX Fri May 25, 2012

Answers

3
John Wilkins…, , League City, TX
Sat May 26, 2012
It will truly depend on your choice of amenities and preferences... As far as home quality, builders for each subdivision are similar. As for costs, I think you will find that West Ranch will command a little more but usually a buyer will be spending what they are comfortable with either way. West Ranch actually has 2 sections, with the newest section offering a bit more diversity in size. As far as schools go, West Ranch is actually located in the Friendswood School District. This actually explains the increased value over Mar Bella- The Education Village is a great concept and is very desirable but the Friendswood Schools AND entire District are rated "Exemplary" and have been consistently, so families are paying more to be within that particular district. My suggestion is to find out which is better for you- Consider your priorities and the answer to your question will present itself... That being said, as a REALTOR in Friendswood and League City I can help present the facts for you to consider and compare as well as negotiate the real estate market as a partner in the search for your new home! Feel free to contact me at 281-974-0739
Shannon Hall, Agent, League City, TX
Sat May 26, 2012
They are both great subdivisions and offer a lot of amenities. West Ranch is on the far West end of League City and Mar Bella is almost at 146 on 96, some people want to stay on a certain side of 45 for commute reasons. The homes in West Ranch start at about $275K to $900K and you can find sections in Mar Bella that start in the $180's to $600k . The tax rate in West Ranch is 3.37 with a 1250 annual HOA fee and Mar Bella's rate is 3.6 with a $800 yearly HOA fee. Mar Bella would go to the new education village. I love the styles of the homes in both of these neighborhoods. Please let me know if you need any further info or would like to view properties in this area! Shannon Hall 832-561-1818
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Sat May 26, 2012
Your question appears subjective.
Suggest you get the facts and the feel for each subdivision and decide for yourself.