Hello we are looking for investment property around UC Unuversity could you please send me a information or property prices.

Asked by Nora Dogan, Belmont, CA Wed Oct 9, 2013

Answers

9
Roberta Stua…, Agent, Winters, CA
Wed Aug 6, 2014
I happen to have just listed a "fixer' in the McKeon complex north Davis. Bus to U.C. stops at the front door of complex. Lots of happy investors here. Contact me for more info at rfs1733@yahoo.com or 530-231-5959 direct.
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Fri Feb 14, 2014
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Have you been pre-qualified for a loan in California? I am a California lender and I have done plenty of loans throughout the state including VA, FHA, Conventional, Jumbo, etc.. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Dave Farnswo…, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Thu Oct 24, 2013
I have a new 2 bedroom listing coming up for 219k in Davis
2 br condo
If that fits your budget please contact me at 925 997 2294
dave.farnsworth@comcast.net
Mary Vance V…, Agent, Davis, CA
Wed Oct 16, 2013
Hi Nora~

I would love to help you find a great investment property in Davis and close to UCD!-

I am a Davis native and have been in the Real Estate business for over 30 years. I KNOW
DAVIS very well and can help you.

Please feel free to contact me anytime- Cell# 530-305-6179 or through my website of
http://www.iSellDavis.com

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Best!

Mary Vaughn
01166355
Davis Real Estate Expert-
William Allen, , Knoxville, TN
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Please give me a call if you are looking for a great lender. 810-335-3503. Or you can send me an email at wallen@proficiomortgage.com and I can send you an inquiry form to get your paperwork started and try to get you pre qualified.

William Allen
Mortgage Banker
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Oct 9, 2013

If you contact me so I can get your information I would be glad to help. I went to UC Davis, so I know the area very well.

916-529-3707
Carolynn Aik…, , Davis, CA
Wed Oct 9, 2013
Hello Nora,
I am a Davis native, so I know a great deal about this charming University town and it's commercial and residential neighborhoods. ..to answer your question, I need the opportunity to ask you some questions first. What type of property are you seeking? Residential Rental? Developable land and/or vacant lots? I can help you with all. Please call me at (530) 400-2842, my cell phone, or email me at carolynn.m.aikawa@gmail.com so that we may speak more specifically about your real estate goals in Davis. Best always, Carolynn
david fritsch, Agent, Citrus Heights, CA
Wed Oct 9, 2013
Hi Nora,

I am happy to send you listings of properties that will make good rentals here in Davis.
I can be reached at 916-420-3388 or dfritsch@paragonrealestate.net to discuss the type of property and any investment goals you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you.
David
Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Oct 9, 2013
The first step in the buying process is to get a real estate agent. They will help you find properties and answer the hundred more questions you will have through the process. The next first step is to get pre-qualified so that you know how much you can afford. Once you have these things done it will make the process so much easier.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com