Hello out there in NV. Could anyone give me the staus of Falls Golf Course, Looking at all the pictures the lawn look brown? Help would like to

Asked by Joanne, Henderson, NV Wed Jun 1, 2011

purchase in this area. thanks

Answers

2
Joan Bennett…, , Henderson, NV
Tue Apr 10, 2012
Hi there! The Falls Golf Course is in the Lake Las Vegas is closed currently and so is Reflections Bay. The only golf course still operational in Lake Las Vegas is Southshore. It's just recently come under new ownership. They're in the process of upgrading everything. The prices at Lake Las Vegas have dropped dramatically during the past five years and the values are phenomanal!

I specialize in golf communities in the Vegas Valley. Look for my new website that features homes in golf communities at http://www.golfcoursepropertiesonly.com. It will be online April 15th. It will have tons of really great information concerning the course, events tournaments and amenities! Be sure to check out the Hot Picks!
Larry, , Henderson, NV
Mon Apr 9, 2012
If you are referring to the Falls Golf Course development in Pahrump we were just there. New homes are selling for from $105 to $140K around the golf course. Very nice development. Larry