Hello my name is Michelle and I love the $110,000 Condo Would like to see more of that style of home is that possible?

Asked by dadro_64, Austin, TX Thu Feb 28, 2013

Answers

9
Roymortgagep…, , La Jolla, CA
Sat Mar 30, 2013
Michelle,

I am a lender that offers 3% down payment with no PMI on warrantable and non-warrantable condos. There are some income qualifications or property location criteria that must be met, but contact me at (858) 531-6732 or email me at roy.padilla@bbvacompass.com and I'd be happy to see if this type of loan works for you. Thank you!
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Michelle, I see many Realtors have already answered but I do know of quite a few properties in that price range that are great buys. If you're not yet working with a Realtor, please contact me and I will be happy to assist!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
Scott R Hami…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Hi Michelle!

All great answers here! I have created a preliminary search for you in that price range. Please see link below my signature. Feel free to browse for condos and adjust your search parameters. Rest assured, the listings data is supplied directly from the Austin Board of REALTORS. If you have any questions about a specific home you find, please contact me and I will do my best to get the information you need to make an informed decision. Thanks and best of luck with your search. Happy home shopping!

Scott R Hamilton, REALTOR, Certified Negotiation Expert
Cantera Real Estate
512-660-0400
http://www.scotthomesales.com/idx/?idx-q-PropertyTypes%3C0%3…
Lara Pavanel…, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Hi Michelle,

I know of several buildings in Central Austin where you can find updated condos in your price range and I would love to help!

Feel free to call or email me at:

larapavanelli.realtor@gmail.com
512-909-5807
Monique Hern…, Agent, Cedar Park, TX
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Hello Michelle,

I hope you are having a wonderful day, please ignore if you are already working with an agent, as whomever you choose as your realtor, I'm sure they will be great finding you what you want.

If you haven't chosen anyone, I set up a one day search so you can see the condos I have found for you. I am not sure what condo you were looking at, but in the search I put $110,000 and below. Cut and copy the link.

Please contact me with any questions via email or phone. I look forward to hearing from you.

http://PA39.actris.fusionmls.com/?id=31373039323432.361&…

Monique Hernandez
Sisu Realty & Associates
2900 Kinloch Drive
Cedar Park, TX 78613
E-mail: mhernandez@sisurealty.com
Cathy Douglas, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Hi Michelle,

There are options in that price range all over Austin. There are some excellent options in central Austin, north central and south central.
If you would like to take some time to look at these, feel free to give me a call. I've helped many clients with condo purchases in the last 8 years and would love to help you out.
Cathy Douglas
cathy@douglasresidential.com
512-431-4823
Sal Zuniga, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Hello Michelle,

If you are not yet working exclusively with a Realtor that is representing you and your best interest, I would be more than happy to assist you. There are definitely some options in your price range. Please feel free to contact me via text, email or phone at your earliest convenience.

Sal Zuniga
512-698-4800
Szuniga@gretx.com
Sal.AustinHouseReport.com
Dan Burstain, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Go to my website at DanRealty.com and click on search properties. Click on Residential. Then you can search all the condos available for sale by price, by area, however you wish. If you prefer me to just send them to you via email I am happy to do so. Just contact me.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin Realtors
Dan@JBGoodwin.com
512-588-3260
Perry Hender…, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Feb 28, 2013
You can find some condos in that price range about 40-50 blocks outside of downtown Austin.