Hello, looking to relocate to Columbus in January. Would like a home in Columbus, Franklin or Whiteland areas. Need minimum 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a

Asked by Ivonneileana, Orlando, FL Thu Dec 15, 2011

good sized, privacy fenced backyard where 3 dogs can play. Suggestions??

Answers

8
Douglas Alvey, , New Whiteland, IN
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Hello Ivonneileana,

One of my listings in Whiteland just sold yesterday. It is a 4 bedroom home and we only waiting to close on the transaction. I actually live in the area and would be glad to help you find a home there or any of the surrounding areas.

If you're still looking to move to the area, please contact me for more information.

Douglas Alvey
RE/MAX Advanced Realty
8313 W. 10th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46234
Direct 317-366-7532
Fax 317-534-1394
Web - http://www.DougAlveyHomes.com
Lisa Gantz, , Greenwood, IN
Wed Jan 11, 2012
Hello:
If you have not yet chosen a Realtor, we would once again like to offer our services. We will be in Orlando again January 21-28 and would love the opportunity to sit down with you and discuss your needs. Please contact us at 317.709.5122 or a.l.walston@comcast.net

Lisa Gantz
Christine Pf…, Agent, Greenwood, IN
Wed Jan 11, 2012
Good Morning.
Have you found the perfect place to call "HOME"
Please let me know. I have been showing several really nice 4 bedrooms to a client.....a few in Whiteland...and I saw a few in the Franklin area also. Would love to get some more information from you and do a specific search of the type on home that you are looking for. I could then email you the results of my search.

Great areas...we are so happy to hear that you are relocating to our area. We could also send you a Relocation Packet, we are partner'd with one of if not the biggest Relocation Companies. Being part of this team, the training that we have rec'd to not only help the clients with the transition to a new area, school, stores....we also try to help the kids get excited about the move.

Let me know, and I will send out the Relocation packet today!
Web Reference:  http://www.CENTURY21sold.com
Kim Ammerman, , North Vernon, IN
Thu Jan 5, 2012
We live near Columbus and work for the Century 21 franchise in North Vernon. We are in Columbus regularly and would be happy to help you locate a home to purchase in Columbus. Please call or text me at 592-0868. Thanks so very much.
Kim Ammerman
The "A" Team
Century 21- Pieratt & Belding
(812) 592-0868
kim.ammerman@century21.com
Lisa Gantz, , Greenwood, IN
Thu Dec 15, 2011
We currently have a home listed that meets all of your requirements. We frequently go to Orlando as we have a daughter who lives there. We will be there next the week between Christmas and New Years. If you send us your contact information we would love to send you some properties to preview then sit down with you in Orlando.
Lisa Gantz
Atlas Property Group, LLC
Greenwood, IN
317.709.5122
A.L.Walston@comcast.net
Marita Topmi…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Thu Dec 15, 2011
Ivonneileana,

I am a local Assoc Broker with Prudential Indiana Realty Group and would be
happy to send you all the homes that fit your criteria and help you get the right
one for your family.

I've got suggestions, but I just can't type an entire list of homes into this little box. So, if you would be so kind as
to contact me, I'll send you listings that match.

PS: You can see my referrences from clients here and Angies List, Zillow, Homes.com, Google Maps, my website and elsewhere on the web.

Marita
317.513.4652 cell/text
Jenniferandry, Home Buyer,
Thu Dec 15, 2011
I can do a home search for you and email you the properties that fit your needs. Jen brown Remax legends group
317-441-8690
Juan Carlos…, Agent, Bloomington, IN
Thu Dec 15, 2011
I would love to help you in your search. Please email me at Juan@JuanSells.com and I will send you references.
Web Reference:  http://www.juansells.com