Hello, looking at the pictures I'd like to know what are the two green circles that we see? It looks like either water supply or ... I do not know!

Asked by Danielle, 93449 Thu Jan 10, 2013

Answers

6
James Wiebe, Agent, Malibu, CA
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Sometimes when a lot/land is for sale an agent will draw on the photographs to indicate certain aspects of the property or utility supply. I've seen water well circled, access roads pointed out and where electricity is stubbed out.

Normally the photo will have an explanation/legend to the side as to what the markings mean and what they stand for. It's similar to reading a map or a blue print. There should be directions so anyone who is interested can clarify details in the photos.

Or it could be part of a happy face :)
Cyndi Harris, Agent, Malibu, CA
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Hi Danielle,

I am a licensed Realtor in Malibu. I would love to help you with your questions regarding purchasing a home. I specialize in Malibu Sales and Leasing. Feel free to contact me by phone or email with any questions that you may have.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cyndi Harris
~Malibu~
Luxury Estates Director
310-494-1330
CyndiMalibu@hotmail.com

CA. DRE. Lic # 01830996
Endre Barath, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Danielle I was looking for the link? I do not see it. Please provide an address or a link. Conversely feel free to reach out directly.

Endre Barath,Jr.
Prudential California Realty
Beverly Hills, CA

homes@endrebarath.com
310.486.1002(m)
Web Reference:  http://www.endrebarath.com
Alyssa Pascu…, Agent, Malibu, CA
Thu Jan 10, 2013
I would need to reference the picture you are referring to...please provide MLS# to the property
SERGEY FEDNOV…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Please provide a link or a property address.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Thu Jan 10, 2013
You gave us no link so we have no idea what you are looking at.