khalil1380, Home Buyer in Roanoke, VA

Hello im wondering where could i find a good listing site for rent to own/lease to own homes.

Asked by khalil1380, Roanoke, VA Fri Jan 11, 2013

im doing a little early research before i get a home im only 17 and im going to turn 18 in a few months but i want to know any websites or any homes available for a rent to own option in the Roanoke, Virginia area contact my email Khalil1380@gmail.com

Since those train wrecks seldom ever work out I doubt anyone would put up a site for them. I would urge you to avoid them as they are trouble and an easy way to waste time and lose money.

Just rent, buy when you really can.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 11, 2013
Garbage in = garbage out Tim. There are plenty of failure stories because people don't understand how to use them correctly. If put together correctly with Buyers and Sellers who understand ALL aspects of the deal then it can be a great tool for everyone. We have a very tight filter for buyers, draw them a roadmap, put them with coaches and use an attorney for all of our deals so everyone is set up for success.
Flag Fri Jan 11, 2013

It's wonderful you are thinking that direction so young! You just need someone to guide you thru the process so that there are no false expectations and you find a reputable Realtor/Investor to work with.
Hi Kahlil1380,

When you are ready, any local REALTOR( should be able to pull up that type of listing in the MLS to show to you.

I would suggest you get pre-qualified in some way with a local lender before you move into a home that you wish to "rent to own", unless that home is seller financed. That way, you can know ahead of time if you will even qualify to purchase the home. You definitely want to know all that's involved before signing a lease on a property like what you are seeking and any qualified REALTOR should be able to help get you those answers.

I hope this helps and good luck with your search :)
We are the leading Rent To Own / Lease Option company in Roanoke. Check out our program details and see our available homes at http://www.Rent2OwnVA.com. We have more houses coming online weekly with payments starting at $775.