Hello, i have heart that ralleigh is a good place to invest. I am looking to invest in Property to rent with a good csh back and or foreclosure with p

Asked by patriciaseguragarcia, Coral Gables, FL Sun Jan 19, 2014

Answers

7
Scott Cox, , Raleigh, NC
Mon Jan 20, 2014
This program works on Investment property also. Have us pay your closing costs!

Contact me to save money on your closing costs!

Purchase Power - Mortgage Package
Put more of your money into your house and less into your closing.

Save on fees. For example:
No Underwriting Fee
No Appraisal Fee
No Document Prep Fee
No Credit Report Fee
No Fee for Lender Title Policy
No Recording Fee
No Settlement or Closing Fee
No Flood Certification Fee

And More
Competitive Rates
Close On Time Pledge
http://www.gtoriginations.com/scott.cox

cell: 919-219-2252
R B Bob, , Raleigh, NC
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Patricia, I agree with you that Raleigh (and the surrounding areas) have a lot of potential for appreciation. The area is growing and shows a ton of potential to keep growing into the foreseeable future.

That said, there are some sub-markets here that are better situated than others. Also, as one of the other folks here pointed out, a lot depends upon what you're trying to accomplish (cash flow, vs appreciation, etc).

Another consideration is going to be how you structure the financing of your investments. Are you looking to pay cash or will you need to secure a mortgage for the property? If you're going to pay cash, is that really the best financing alternative or would it be better to only invest a portion of your cash and to secure a mortgage for the remainder?

I started my career in real estate and mortgage banking way back in the day as a property manager and would be happy to share what I learned about the good, the bad and the ugly of owing (or managing) rental real estate. I have also spent a good portion of my career in mortgage finance and would be happy to answer any questions in that area that you might have. So, feel free to reach out to me through my profile.

Bob
Hope Tyler, Agent, Cary, NC
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Hi Patricia- I have a client now that wants to sell her home. It has fantastic investment potential. It isn't listed yet, so call me and I will give you all the details.
Hope Tyler
919.332.5447
Hopetyler@kw.com
http://www.raleigh-cary-apexhomes.com
Could you tell me the specs. Thanks
Flag Mon Jan 20, 2014
Ernie Behrle, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Almost anywhere in the Triangle area, not just Raleigh, has potential as investments. All depends on what you are seeking to accomplish and what kind of budget you are working with. Please feel free to look at my website at http://www.RaleighHomeSite.com . I have lots of links to all areas of the Triangle plus a terrific home search engine that will allow you to focus on a lot of specifics that may be important to you. I have 20 years of experience as a Realtor so if I can be of any personal assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Warm regards,
Ernie
Northside Realty
Angie Cole, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Love to help! I just helped an investor out a Townhome under contract in Cary and sending a property search to another investor today.

Angie Cole
A Cole Realty
Keller Williams Preferred
http://Www.acolerealty.com
919-538-6477
Top "30 Under 30" Realtor in the Country by Realtor Magazine in 2013
Featured on HGTV House Hunters
James Howard, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Good morning,

I have just the property in mind for you. It is not listed on a listing service, but I know the people who want to sell it.

Give me a call and we can discuss.

Jim Howard
919.448.6111
Caren Fried, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Hi Patricia,

There is a lot of opportunity up here. I'm originally from Miami and know both areas well. I can help you understand the difference between the two states. Please give me a call at 919-964-0732