Home Buying in San Ramon>Question Details

Andrey, Home Buyer in Vallejo, CA

Hello , i am looking mortgage like hard money , i can give 20% down , purchase price 750k , deadline april29, if you can help me plz email me , thanks

Asked by Andrey, Vallejo, CA Thu Apr 18, 2013

Answers

7
Call Mike Tacconi. He did one in 20 days for me & I know you will love him. His number is 9258720595. Tell him Zach Knapp referred you.
Go to my website and check this out. We have an Pure Asset based Private Lender that is an insurance captive lender. Will do commercial, developments residential no FICO or DTI pure asset based lending. They wrap the funding in a Financial Guarantee Bond and do all their own underwriting! 48 hour approval and quick funding up to 250 million commercial and up to 50 million residential.. http://www.yourcapitalfundingteam.com/home/
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Contact me if you still need assistance. I work with a mortgage broker that also has hard money lenders that he deals with.
I have not had any transaction with a “hard money” lender but I do receive their ads from time to time. Here is a quote that I extracted from an email that I received.

“call me when you need hard $$$. We go to 60% LTV with very attractive loan products that are interest only. We lend only in CA & also lend up to 50% LTV on raw land...
We are equity driven - therefore bad credit is ok, mtg lates, etc...We lend with a 350 fico score ...”

Hard money loans are for desperate or special situations. I know that sounds judgmental but only the borrower can determine if the need justifies the cost.

Email me if you would like contact info for a couple of “hard money” lenders. I do not know them personally and do not vouch for them. You are on your own.
Hard money should not be used if you are looking to live there, it is for short term and most often by investors looking to buy, fix and sell within 6 months to no more than a year because of the high points and interest. Take Pacita up on her offer to get you with a local and trusted loan officer who can assist you with your options.
I can help you with your home purchase.

Do you need help with getting a mortgage -- if so, I can also refer you to at least a couple of lenders who can discuss your options.

Pacita C. Dimacali
REALTOR, ePRO, SRES, MBA
CDPE, Distressed Property Certified
ALAIN PINEL REALTORS
DRE 01367196
Cell 510 205 2992
Efax 510 550-7977
Email PDimacali@apr.com
Website http://www.apr.com/pdimacali/
Blog http://activerain.com/blogs/pacita