Hello i am looking hard money loan to buy house $750000 , i have 30% down if you can help me plz email me

Asked by Andrey, Vallejo, CA Mon Mar 25, 2013

Answers

15
Bob Georgiou’s answer
Bob Georgiou, Agent, Danville, CA
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Audrey,

I have a list of contacts that range from 20-40 with varying cost structures that you can call. The question is why do you need hard money? Did you have credit damage from a short sale or are you self employed or buying fixers?
Randall Yates, Other Pro, Dallas, TX
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Definitely could help you with this loan, hard money or private investor that would be interested, I'm assuming it's as an investment property.. If you want to use as your primary residence then you may have other options including FHA even if you have bad credit..
Ryanmillerlo…, , New York, NY
Wed May 6, 2015
Hello, Dear Loan Seekers am Mr John Evans from United State of America (USA) i have been searching for a loan for more than 1 year
and all lenders i have get in touch with have rip me off more than $1,500.00, i thought there is no way i can get a loan online not on till the day a friend of mine called James Butler direct me to a legit
and genuine loan lender called Mr RYAN MILLER who lend me a loan of $100,000.00 at an interest rate of 3%, am a happy man today
and i promise my self that i will keep posting online about the good thing that Mr RYAN MILLER has done in my life if you need a loan contact him today (ryanmillerloanfirm@yahoo.com).
The Graveline…, Agent, Longmeadow, MA
Wed Feb 4, 2015
Try Adam Finkel at Diversified Mortgage Services. He will make it happen. Let him know Nick Graveline referred you.

Adam Finkel
215.530.2819
Hector Vasqu…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Mar 10, 2014
I know a couple local Hard Money loan that I can provide you the direct name and number, send me an email at Hector.Vasquez@Carringtonres.com and I can provide you with the contact info.
Yanni Raz, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, los angeles, CA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
I would like to mention that is possible to purchase a property and invest in the real estate market even if you have bad or no credit with the use of Private Lending. Leveraging on investors from Israel, China, and the U.S. my company, HML has access to millions of dollars in investment capital. This allows for a very simple and effective transactional process. I am continuously providing the necessary financing to capitalize on emerging opportunities within the
California and Nevada real estate marketplace. If you have any questions about Private Lending please contact me directly at yanniraz@gmail.com or call me at 818-582-6770. Please also feel free to get more information by clicking on the link below.
Web Reference:  HTTP://WWW.INVESTORSLOAN.COM
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Contact me if you still need help with this. I know a hard money lender that does 70% LTV.
Mark Beard, , 80003
Sun Nov 3, 2013
Yes we can help you! Love to talk to you visit our site at http://www.YourCapitalFundingTeam.com and then call me at 720-878-1776

Thank you

Mark Beard
Ali Qureshi, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sun Nov 3, 2013
Hi Andrey,

I have a lender who is not very fast and compared to other hard money lenders is relatively cheap. Please, let me know if you need me to email you her information.
Joanna Jensen, Other Pro, Livermore, CA
Thu Aug 29, 2013
Hi, not sure if you purchased already, have a few questions:

What is your fico?

why do you want to go hard money? have you had a foreclosure or short sale?

If it has been longer than one year for a short sale or foreclosure, you may be able to buy with an fha loan.

You can not have any lates in the last year. This would be considerably better than hard money where you pay any where from 3 to 4 points to originate the loan plus 9% or better interest your mortgage would be very high at that rate

You may have approximately a $2500.00 principal and interest payment with FHA, depending on the county your buying. vs hard money with a payment of $4500.00 principal and interest....

Happy to answer questions if you need them.

Getting a rate from a lender depends on the day they give the quote and if it has went up or down. All lenders fees and prices are not the same.. you should definitely check fees before signing up with someone
Steve Mohseni, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
I know of couple of hard money lenders that can do loan with large down payment as you suggest of course some depends on the property, its condition and where it is located, however you need to be aware that hard money loans are not for everyone out there, they generally carry a 2-3% percent origination fee and approx. 12% interest rate. They are also short term loans generally one year or about so by no means they should be considered a long term financing strategy....need more help feel free to call me at 925-484-0707

Best of luck,
Steve Mohseni
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Homes in this price range our tough - there are a lot of buyers, a lot of multiple offers, and this drives the price up. I am happy to share how we get buyers into homes that are not on he MLS.....no competition to drive up the price. We'll even give you references from buyers that we have helped like this. If you are interested, please call me at 925-867-4663 or visit http://www.thehagleygroup.com.
Dave Farnswo…, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
I have a lender who will do this with 35% down. will it be owner occupied or a flip or rental/
Razi Hasni, Agent, Danville, VA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Hello Andrey:

Our brokerage offers Hard Money loan in the bay area with competative rates. Below are some program highlights:

UP to $750,000 loan amounts
75% LTV, 30yr amortization, no balloons
500 fico's, bad credit, Good Rates!
1 day out of BK & FC
Bank Statement for S.E.
No PrePay Penalties

Please email me at rhasni@mfsta.com for more details. Thank you.

RAZI HASNI
REALTOR®/Loan Officer
MFS/TA INC.
DRE:1856309/NMLS:335948
619-602-9386 (M)
925-400-9600 (O)
888-511-7944 (F)
rhasni@mfsta.com
http://www.razihasni.com
Michael Ertem, Agent, Berkeley, CA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Please call me..925-577-0225 Michael Ertem