Hello, i am also a J1 holder working in Brown Cancer Center of University of Louisville for 2 years and 4 months. Now i want to buy a home here. I wa

Asked by qilongwang82, 40204 Wed Nov 27, 2013

Answers

6
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Feb 3, 2014
There are lenders like myself that offer loans for this particular scenario. One loan to consider is the Foreign National Loan. These loans are meant for non-residences/citizens seeking a home loan in the United States. Also, this type of loan usually requires about 20% down or more depending on the documents you have available so be prepared for that. It can also be more if you are seeking a high loan amount. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me! Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Michael Thac…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Fri Nov 29, 2013
Hello there! I have a condo listing coming online in the Old Louisville section of the city that would be prefect for someone working at the downtown Medical Complex.

Its situated near bus lines, has covered parking and is only a handful of years old. Absolutely gorgeous and when priced, it will be priced to sell as my client is relocating to another part of the city for work!

If you are interested or just need help in locating a home or lenders, please let me know. I would be glad to connect with you via Skype or FaceTime to make it easier for us to chat!

I hope to hear from you, but either way, welcome to Louisville! You will love it here!!

Michael Thacker
REALTOR
Chuck Scott, Agent,
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Hello I am pleased that you decided to locate here in the Louisville area. I believe you have found Metro Louisville to be a very diverse community; one with ,many nationalities. I have had the pleasure of being present and assisting in several Nationalization Ceremonies. I would be honored to help you finding your new residence. Please contact me Chuck Scott : chuckscotthomes@gmail.com or call me 502-592-3280. As a Realtor® at Century 21 Joe Guy Hagan I strive to be you "First and Last" need for Real Estate representation.
Thanks for your answering. My speaking english is not so good, so i am afraid i can not communicate with you well.
Flag Wed Nov 27, 2013
Susan Smith…, , Louisville, KY
Wed Nov 27, 2013
The first thing to do is to get pre approved by your bank or a loan officer. After getting pre approved you will be ready to write an offer and know how big of a house you can afford. Please give me a call and I can help you look for a new home. call: 502-299-3951
Neil Blumberg, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Hi. My company specializes in helping physicians and the medical industry obtain financing and purchasing homes. We have been appointed by MD Preferred as their sole Real Estate representative in the Louisville KY / S Indiana area. Part of our service includes introducing you to our network of experts which can provide legal, loan and related assistance in cases such as yours. For example one of my network team members is a loan officer of a major US bank, specializing in loans for physicians and the healthcare industry. Not sure what your long term plans are but I am an immigrant and understand some of the issues you face as a non US citizen.

Your question came in under zip 40204. Last month I helped a senior Humana executive purchase a beautiful home on Lexington Rd in that zip and am very familiar with that area.

I can be reached at 502-254-9600, text 502-439-2826, email Neil@Metro1Realty.com and as you're a foreign national you may be using a webcam for home calls - my skype name is neil4realty. Contact me any time. Best of luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.metro1realty.com
Iris Triplet…, , Louisville, KY
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Please give me a call at 224 7917 to discuss