Hello everyone. I am chinese and still in China. I wonder if I can buy a home without going to the USA, and if I can sale it in China?

Asked by zhaolei.cpp, Portland, OR Sun May 5, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3114532439-16745-SE-Division-…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


xiao tang, Agent, portland, OR
Sun May 5, 2013
yes, you can do it. I had help many Chinese investor purchase real estate in USA(Portland, Oregon). you can do power of attorney. I can help you no problem. I can speak Chinese too, please contact me for more information. my cell phone number is 971-998-2121 you can wechat or qq me qq# 2826269857 or email: xiaorealty@yahoo.com I am real estate agent in USA. My name is Xiao Tang 汤晓
0 votes
Gary and Kar…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed May 15, 2013
Trust is the key issue...
0 votes
Scott Miller, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun May 5, 2013
Hi Xiao,

Yes, of course you can buy property here without visiting. This type of sale/purchase happens every day in the US. You need a great real estate agent, someone you can trust.

I do not suggest you purchase mobile home.


0 votes
Timothy Ng, Agent, Portland, OR
Sun May 5, 2013
Yes, you can. I have helped many investors from other countries bought properties in US (Portland, Oregon). You can call me at 503-869-8396 or email me at tim.realty@gmail.com and we can discuss further. Tim
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more