Hello everyone. I am chinese and still in China. I wonder if I can buy a home without going to the USA, and if I can sale it in China?

Asked by zhaolei.cpp, Portland, OR Sun May 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3114532439-16745-SE-Division-…

Answers

4
xiao tang, Agent, portland, OR
Sun May 5, 2013
yes, you can do it. I had help many Chinese investor purchase real estate in USA(Portland, Oregon). you can do power of attorney. I can help you no problem. I can speak Chinese too, please contact me for more information. my cell phone number is 971-998-2121 you can wechat or qq me qq# 2826269857 or email: xiaorealty@yahoo.com I am real estate agent in USA. My name is Xiao Tang 汤晓
Gary and Kar…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed May 15, 2013
Trust is the key issue...
Scott Miller, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun May 5, 2013
Hi Xiao,

Yes, of course you can buy property here without visiting. This type of sale/purchase happens every day in the US. You need a great real estate agent, someone you can trust.

I do not suggest you purchase mobile home.

GOOD LUCK.

Scott
Timothy Ng, Agent, Portland, OR
Sun May 5, 2013
Yes, you can. I have helped many investors from other countries bought properties in US (Portland, Oregon). You can call me at 503-869-8396 or email me at tim.realty@gmail.com and we can discuss further. Tim