Hello does anyone have information on the different neighborhoods in Franklin Lakes? Basic information such as name, geo area and price?

Asked by James, Hoboken, NJ Sun Sep 15, 2013

Answers

3
Dianna Ivanov, Agent, Ridgewood, NJ
Mon Sep 16, 2013
James,
Franklin lakes is am amazing town, fantastic schools, beautiful lakes and mountains , and low low taxes! All of this within 30 minutes of Manhattan plus It's 10 miles from Paramus and the Garden State Plaza , Route 287 and all major highways.
I've lived here for 26+ years however in my opinion one of the best things right now about buying in Franklin Lakes is that many neighborhoods in this beautiful community have now become affordable!

I specialize in helping people in all stages of default, pre-foreclosures, short sales, bank properties ,etc. Most specifically in towns such as Franklin Lakes and Saddle River.

There are properties that I can show you in all neighborhoods in all price ranges including Urban Farms, Lily Pond etc.

I'd be happy to provide you with a break down of where each neighborhood is, what each section is like and what homes are available in each neighborhood.
Best of Luck and I hope to welcome you to our beautiful community soon,

Dianna Ivanov
Keller Williams Village Square
201-895-1768
divanov@kw.com
http://www.divanov.kwreaty.com
Lynne & Ivana, Agent, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hi James,
I've lived in Franklin Lakes for 30 years. There are some great neighborhoods and areas in Franklin Lakes. Some are more desirable than others, but it certainly depends on what you're looking for. Prices range from 500K to 5mil. Our town is dotted with lakes and ponds and also has two areas that sit significantly higher geographically. Just a few of the areas to consider are: Urban Farms (5 gates), Lily Pond area, Walder Farms area, Stokes Farm area, Shadow Lake area and Winton Gait area.
Currently, I'm the #4 Realtor in town associated with the #1 Agency in town. If you are ready to consider a move to Franklin Lakes or surrounding towns, feel free to contact me. There are many beautiful homes to see in the area.
Lynne Bigica, SRES,CNE,ASP,e-PRO
McBride Agency
201-805-9282
PS: My new neighbors moved into town from Hoboken :)
Colin Chang, , New Jersey
Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hey James,

I would be happy to provide you details on a very specific level based on your needs!

Please email me at alankong@kwrealty.com or call me at 201-815-0943.

Thank you and I look forward to helping you!

Alan
Web Reference:  Http://alankong.kwrealty.com