Hello can anyone here answer a question i have about a property at 7831 w linne road tracy,ca

Asked by James, Fremont, CA Sat Mar 1, 2008

it says it was sold january 2008 yet on another website it says it is for sale as of ten days ago just curious as to the actual status of the property

Answers

2
Eric Bryant, , Long Beach, CA
Sun Mar 2, 2008
Great Job Christina, this is what the consumers come to Trulia for; Solid advice from a true professional. You make me proud to say I am in Real Estate. Anytime you find yourself thinking about a switch, please think of us at Prudential. You would be a solid addition to our 300 Agents.

James, good luck in your search, it is truly a great time to buy in the Ca. Central Valley! "The Coach"
Web Reference:  http://askEB.com
Christina On…, , Tracy, CA
Sat Mar 1, 2008
Hi James,
It does seem a little confusing. Sorry about that. It is newly back on the market as a bank owned property. Basically the bank bought it back from the people who were living there (nice way to say foreclosure) at $428,438 on 1/23/08. Now they have it for sale at $349,900. That is truly the price. Yes it is way lower. Good for a happy buyer right now. If you would like an agent to help you, I would love to. I work & specialize in the Tracy area.
Christina O'Neal, 209-321-6122