Hello, any houses for rent i have a section 8 voucher?

Asked by Namesarlene, Cleveland, OH Sat Jul 10, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mmlebron62, Home Buyer, Cleveland, OH
Sun Jun 12, 2016
I am looking for an apartments for 2 people age 63 61. Please contact me at 440 654 9703 for section 8
0 votes
thumpurthump…, Renter, Parma, OH
Sun Apr 12, 2015
me and my husband and I have 1 grd child have to move the landlord is selling our house my husband is a vet and is disable hes had a 5bypass surg 2metal rods in his back and we ned all the help we can get we are on section8 but its hard to find a house that excepts hud so if you or any one out there can help please get in toch with us at 216 7034740 or 216 4741 ty and have a good day
0 votes
this is an old posting, but just in case someone passes by here with a same/similar situation with a landlord selling a house.......the law is very clear on this....if you have a lease, you can stay to the end of the lease, regardless of the sales status of the house. If a buyer buys the house, you come with it. Now, some landlords want tenants out when selling to make their market of buyers larger, but that's illegal to press a tenant to leave when a lease exists. On the other hand, if you have allowed the lease to expire and are on month to month.....you will have thirty days to leave once the landlord issues the non-renewal letter. It's a fools game for renters to stay month to month unless they really are that fluid in how they arrange their living. Month to month puts all the power of what happens and when into the hands of the landlord.
Flag Thu Apr 21, 2016
Christopher…, Agent, Methuen, MA
Sat Jul 10, 2010
There are some homes listed for rent on Trulia. Hers is a link:


Contact the landlords or listing agents and ask them if they are section 8 approved.
Web Reference:  http://teamlefebvre.net
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more