Hello all, I would like to hear what you think the going price for the townhouses on 481 Father Capodanno be assuming the house is in good condition.

Asked by Crazyefool, Sunnyside, Staten Island, NY Sat Nov 20, 2010

Answers

4
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Nov 20, 2010
Consider working with an agent of your own--in order to determine a fair price, one needs to be aware of comps--recently sold similar properties in the immediate area--after reviewing the data a determination on price can be made.
Nirosh Ranas…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Mon Nov 22, 2010
working with superior,dedicated realtor will save money and less stressful. Please contact me for free market report.
Team Real Es…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Sat Nov 20, 2010

Very good question that can not be answered without seeing the home and preparing a market analysis.
This is a large home and fairly new. It may be a good idea to hire an appraiser. If you are considering purchasing this home you's be better of working with realtor who will assist you with the entire transaction but just to give you a wide range, the value may be anywhere from 500K to 575K
Robert Fine, , Staten Island, NY
Sat Nov 20, 2010
Crazyefool,
Last year, the two family attached home was listed at 600K.
Contact me if you're interested. Go to website and search all properties.
Bob