Hello, Will there be any open houses on townhomes in the Wadsworth area anytime soon?

Asked by Ljustforme2, Wadsworth, IL Wed May 9, 2012

Answers

3
James Tiernan…, Agent, Grayslake, IL
Tue Jun 25, 2013
Friend,
Are you still looking? I am a local agent very familiar with Wadsworth. Together we can find the right home for you. You can check my profile to make sure I am a good fit for you. Only call if you want someone to answer your calls and get you the home you want.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu May 10, 2012
Well, are you looking for rentals, or are you looking to buy?
It looks like you may be interested in buying a townhome in Wadsworth, am I right?
If so I would be able to e-mail you not only the one that are open but all of those that are
available at this time, and I would be glad to do so. A bit more information will be necessary
so that the right size of townhouse in your preferred price range will reach you in your e-mail
inbox, if and when you want to see townhomes you like, a partner agent of mine will be able
to make appointments and show you those you like.

Good Luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients! Buyers and Sellers and relocating buyers alike....
Your Chicago / Northern Illinois and North Shore Connection providing all clients with the very BEST
services, detail oriented, pleasant to work with, and honest when pricing a home for sale, or showing you a home to buy, once you make an offer Edith will provide you with the best Comps to make a
reasonable and competitive offer
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
Gary Geer, Agent, Antioch, IL
Thu May 10, 2012
Ljustforme2,
No need to wait for open houses to view properties. Just contact an agent and have them send you listings that meet your critera. When you see some that you like the agent can show it to you. Most homes on the market don't have open house viewings.