Hello. Will the association allow there to be additions added to any of the homes?

Asked by jennd2126, Toms River, NJ Mon Dec 31, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101889421-151-Guadeloupe-Dr-…

Answers

5
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Mon Dec 31, 2012
No, additions are not allowed here, and in general they are not allowed in 55+ communities.
Joan Congilo…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Thu Jan 3, 2013
I don't believe that Holiday City allows you to add additions other than an enclosed porch or sun room. It is advisable to call the home owners association and make sure before you buy
Joseph JT Sc…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Mon Dec 31, 2012
Hi Jenn, what type of addition are you considering putting on?
Ronald Shaff…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Mon Dec 31, 2012
Hello Jenn,

Each adult community has their own rules . Three season/Florida rooms are pretty common, 4 season rooms are less common and the addition of a 3rd bedroom is rare, but I did see one with a 3rd bedroom addition sell about three blocks from this house over the Summer. Are you only looking for an active adult community ? There are other free standing homes in this price range that are not age restricted and would allow you to do whatever you want. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Thanks, and Happy New Year !!
Lisa Lopez, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Mon Dec 31, 2012
Thank you for your inquiry. I'm not sure. They may allow small screen room type additions, but you would need to request that information from them. Let me know if you have any other questions or would like to view the property.
Have a great day,
Lisa Lopez