Hello. We will be moving to Charleston, SC for 3 years and are looking to rent a house. We are a family of 6 and need some space.

Asked by shayshay2u, Summerville, SC Sun Mar 23, 2014

Looking for contemporary

Answers

4
premierhouse1, Home Owner, Summerville, SC
Mon Mar 24, 2014
Very, very nice but out of our price range.
Flag Mon Mar 24, 2014
Spence & The…, Agent, Daniel Island, SC
Sun Mar 23, 2014
If you tell me when you are moving here we can get you started? I can set you up online if you send me your email address and then when you are ready we can take a look at the homes of your choice. Also if there is anything else you are looking for in a home like, size, rooms, areas, etc. just let me know? We will be happy to work with you to help you find a home.

Team Reese
Spence & Theresa Reese
Harbourtowne RE/Summerville SC
843-478-3104/843-478-3106
team.reese@yahoo.com
Bryan Kroeli…, Home Buyer, Charleston, SC
Sun Mar 23, 2014
I work with many families relocating to the area and looking to rent. If you would like to email me at:
Bryan@AgentOwned.com I'd be happy to discuss your needs in further detail and send you listings.. By working with me, you don't have to call individual listing Agents for each property. I can show you any property, listed with any company as long as it's in the Multiple Listing Service.
drhodes11, Home Seller, Summerville, SC
Tue Jun 17, 2014
When will you be getting here? I will be moving in September of this year. 5 bedroom house with 3.5 baths...plenty of room for your family. Really looking to sell but would consider renting to the right family. 843-647-8007